Animal Xing(GCN)

gundamxzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I know this probably isnt too hard to find but if you guys could save me some time, my wife absolutely loved this game on the DS and I would like to get a GCN copy of it to play on the wii. Also while im at it if anyone knows the best place for a controller, wireless or not.

Thanks.

Amazon.com has the Wavebird wireless controller (GameCube) for $27 and change shipped. Might be able to do better elsewhere, but I ordered one last week and you won't be doing much better than this one.

The wavebird is nice, but is bulkier, more expensive, and lacks vibration. Nothing beats the original controller if wireless isnt a big deal to you.

I think target is the cheapest place to buy at a store at 19.99 and wavebirds are usually $30 or $34 i'm not sure online.

Animal crossing for the gamecube is worth it since it has holidays like christmass and halloween your wife would love this one too also I hear there's a wii version comming later no date comfirmed or anything, but that'll be cool if it does go on the wii.

for a wavebird your cheapest bet is preplayed at eb/gamestop. $17.99 before edge card (cheaper than a new wired 1st party controller). the only thing stopping you would be availability (they are pretty hard to come by used - however i'm guessing it's not so bad now that the wii's out) and also the fact that it's used. but if you are okay with it, this is an absolute steal.

bread's done
Back