Anime and Band t-shirts

assasin4hire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Tryin to look for some Anime and Band T- shirts since there really aren't any stores that sell them around here.(Omg retarded english XD just looking for a website that sells anime shirts or a website that sell band shirts)

try Hot Topics... they have tons of band and anime shirts. I got my Evangelion and Ghost in the Shell T-shirt (movie not series, its better) and my wife Greenday Tank top over the holidays...cheap

[quote name='dcmon2002']try Hot Topics... they have tons of band and anime shirts. I got my Evangelion and Ghost in the Shell T-shirt (movie not series, its better) and my wife Greenday Tank top over the holidays...cheap[/quote]

I know about the store hot topic, but i need a website...maybe they have one, never really thought about it. Thanks

hottopic does indeed carry anime shirts but its hit and miss. They had some great InuYasha and Chobits stuff last year but now that I have lost my beloved pink Chi shirt, they no longer carry it (it was pink and had Chi with roses on the front, I LOVED that shirt).... anyway, I dont know of any other place that sells decent anime shirts, you can try ebay I suppose.

bread's done
Back