Anime Box Sets for Trade

miguel407

CAGiversary!
I am looking for Code Geass R2 3 and 4, Bleach boxsets 6 and 7, Soul Eater part 3, Blood+ boxset and Sailor Moon S Vol III DVD.

I am selling or trading Soul Eater Part 1 new, a few sailor moon dvd's, Blassreiter: Part 1 and Part 2, Law of Ueki, Cowboy Bebop Complete Collection and PS3 Limited Edition Dead Space 2 for the DVD's listed above etc. Please email me if you have any of the items listed or a reasonable trade/offer..

I am looking for Code Geass R2 3 and 4, Bleach boxsets 6 and 7, Soul Eater part 3, Blood+ boxset and Sailor Moon S Vol III DVD.

I am selling or trading Soul Eater Part 1 new, a few sailor moon dvd's, Blassreiter: Part 1 and Part 2, Law of Ueki, Yu Yu Haskoshu, GunGrave Complete Collection, Cowboy Bebop Complete Collection and PS3 Limited Edition Dead Space 2 for the DVD's listed above etc. Please email me if you have any of the items listed or a reasonable trade/offer..

I am selling or trading Soul Eater Part 1 new, a few sailor moon dvd's, Blassreiter: Part 1 and Part 2, Law of Ueki, Cowboy Bebop Complete Collection and PS3 Limited Edition Dead Space 2 for the DVD's listed above etc. Please email me if you have any of the items listed or a reasonable trade/offer..

Today's Geass Code is GayAss Thread.

236611_145x80_generated.jpg

You've been here long enough to know better. I usually hate it when people act like forum place, but this is rather blatantly stupid. I mean, you're not even trading games, it's anime. There is NO link to this particular forum at all haha

bread's done
Back