Anime DVDs, Video games (PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, PC) FOR SALE! (Updated 8/22/09)

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
I've been collecting anime for a long time now, and lately it just seems as if I'm buying way more than I can watch. Hell, 60-70% of my collection is still shrink-wrapped! I think it's time I get rid of stuff I'm not watching and stuff I may never watch. I'm only looking to sell here, no trades. I am new to selling here on CAG, but if it helps prove my good selling record, I've actually been a member of Ebay since 2002. Here is my profile:

http://myworld.ebay.com/dcphoenix2002

100% positive feedback, so I am pretty trustworthy. I will list items with their condition as well, such as brand new, mint condition, etc. Brand new items might include open DVDs as well, but only if it's a DVD that came with an artbox. I usually opened those so I could put all the other DVDs in the box. I will specify which ones are open with a box. I will also specify which DVD cases and/or boxes have holes punched in the barcode (I did buy quite a few of these on clearance from places like ADV's website). Those will be denoted with a * icon.

I usually ship media mail (since it's the cheapest option), but if you want to pay extra to ship it faster that's fine. I also do not have set shipping prices, but rather I will quote for each person. Please do not ask for a shipping quote unless you're interested in any of my DVDs.

Well, here's what's for sale:

***(ANIME)***

Afro Samurai: Season 1 (Uncut) Blu-Ray - New in shrinkwrap
$13.50

Azumanga Daioh DVD's 1 - 6 (w/artbox) - Open, excellent condition
$30.00 for the whole set

Angel Links: Complete Collection (Anime Legends ver) - Open, mint condition
$21.00

Barefoot Gen: The Movies 1 & 2 - Open, mint condition
$9.00

Berserk: TV Series One Complete Collection - Open, good condition
$16.00

Black Lagoon DVD's 1 and 2 - Open, good condition (DVD 1's case has a small crack)
Black Lagoon DVD 3 - New in shrinkwrap
$22.00 for the whole set

Blue Gender (original, non-Viridian Collection set) - New in shrinkwrap
$36.00

Gantz Seasons 1 and 2 - Open, good condition
$25.00

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig DVD's 1 - Open, mint condition
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig DVD's 2 to 7 (7 not pictured) - New in shrinkwrap
$40.00

Grave of the Fireflies: Collector's Series - New in shrinkwrap
$18.00

Hellsing Ultimate 1 (standard) - New in shrinkwrap
Hellsing Ultimate 4 (standard) - New in shrinkwrap
$9.00 each, or $17.00 for both DVDs

Hellsing Ultimate 2 (Limited Edition 2-Disc Set) - New in shrinkwrap
Hellsing Ultimate 3 (Limited Edition 2-Disc Set) - New in shrinkwrap
$17.00 each, or $32.00 for both DVDs

King of Fighters 2006 - Another Day DVD - Open, good condition
$12.00

Koi Kaze DVD Collection - New in shrinkwrap
$30.00

Love Hina Complete Collection (Anime Legends ver) - New in shrinkwrap
$38.00

Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden DVD's 1 to 3 - New in shrinkwrap
Mahoromatic: Something More Beautiful DVD's 1 to 3 - New in shrinkwrap
$20.00 each, or $35 for both sets of DVDs

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD Collection - New in shrinkwrap
$35.00

Oh My Goddess! OVA Series - New in shrinkwrap
$25.00

Perfect Blue - New in shrinkwrap
$12.00

Please (Onegai) Teacher Complete Collection (Anime Legends ver) - New in shrinkwrap
$20.00

Queen Emeraldas - Open, mint condition*
$20.00

Record of Lodoss War DVD Collection (Collector's Edition) - Open, mint condition
$33.00

Saber Marionette J: Complete Collection (Anime Legends ver) - New in shrinkwrap
$25.00

Saber Marionette J to X: Complete Collection (Anime Legends ver) - New in shrinkwrap
$32.00

Sakura Diaries DVD's 1 and 2 - New in shrinkwrap
$25.00 for the whole set

School Rumble Season 1, DVD's 1 to 6 (w/tin case) - Open, near mint condition
$40.00

The Slayers: The Complete First Season - Open, mint/near mint condition
$13.00

The Slayers Next: The Complete Second Season - New in shrinkwrap
$15.00

Street Fighter Alpha: The Movie - Open, excellent condition
$6.50

Street Fighter II V DVD Collection - Open, working condition
$18.00

Tokko DVD Collection - Open, mint condition
$14.00

Vexille (Blu-Ray ver) - New in shrinkwrap
$13.00

Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection (Anime Legends ver) - New in shrinkwrap
$40.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***(VIDEO GAMES)***

Alone In The Dark 2 + Alone In The Dark (PC) - Open, excellent condition
$25.00

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence w/bonus disc (PS2) - Open, good condition
$22.00

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 (PS2) - Open, good condition
$65.00 for both games

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne w/soundtrack CD (PS2) - Open, good condition
$40.00

Street Fighter IV: Collector's Edition (360) - Open, near mint condition (everything except costume code included)
$33.00

Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection (PS2) - New in shrinkwrap
$15.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. And I may also add new DVDs as time passes, so keep an eye out. Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BMXJouster']Sorry, I'm actually only looking to sell these DVDs (no trades). I'm actually doing that cause I need the money. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I understand hmmm ill need to think about this.

[quote name='Saintevil']Do you have pictures of any of these?[/QUOTE]

No, but I'm more than happy to take photos of anything you'd be interested in. But please don't ask for photos though unless you have a genuine interest in whatever it is you're asking for. Let me know if there's anything you've got your eye on.

[quote name='draven1089']interested in Berserk: TV Series One Complete Collection can you take a pic, is this the first release or the new one?[/QUOTE]

It's the first (brick) release, not the new one. I don't have a picture right now, but if you're still interested, I'll get one for you by tomorrow.

Sorry it took so long, but I finally got the pictures of the Berserk collection up. I also took photos of everything else on the list, so I figured I'd put them up for everyone to see. :D

I also made a few changes to the original post. I'm no longer selling Godannar, Popotan or Samurai Gun DVDs individually, but rather as complete sets. I just figured if I managed to only sell SOME, that I may not be able to sell the rest. Also, for the time being, my prices are pretty much fixed. Remember, if you're interested in any of these, let me know!

It's worth noting that I bought some anime from him.
This guy is fantastic, and I'd be more than happy to deal with him again.
He ABSOLUTELY RECEIVES MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!!!!

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'll pay you $15 for popotan. Which is $5 more than you were asking for.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but that friend ended up buying that and Angel Cop.

[quote name='Azumangaman']It's worth noting that I bought some anime from him.
This guy is fantastic, and I'd be more than happy to deal with him again.
He ABSOLUTELY RECEIVES MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks! :D

PM answered. ;)

Oh, and for future reference, I'm willing to accept money orders as well if someone doesn't have, or doesn't want to use PayPal.

Just updated this thread with three new items up for sale. I have some more I'll be putting up in the next few days, so keep an eye out. Thanks! ;)

Bump once for today.

I'm still taking pictures of some other stuff I'm selling. I'm going to be adding games (some newer and some older, rarer titles) and other DVDs aside from anime to this topic soon as well. ;)

This will be my last bump until I finalize all of the stuff I'm going to be selling. I've actually got a lot more anime to get rid of than I originally thought. In fact, I'm going to be getting rid of the majority of my collection. I'll also be adding some video games (and video game hardware) into the mix, as well as some non-anime DVDs. Perhaps even a few music CDs as well, but I haven't decided on those yet.

I'm aiming to have everything posted and ready by the end of Saturday night, so it's only a few days away now. ;)

Well, I partially lied again. I've got so much stuff and not enough time to upload it all at once, so this definitely isn't my entire "for sale" collection yet. I did add a group of anime DVDs and DVD sets to the sell list, as well as some video games (which are located at the end of the list).

I'll try to have some more uploaded by tomorrow. ;)

Well, I added a few more items to the list. New items are:

ANIME
Azumanga Daioh
Black Lagoon
Sakura Diaries

VIDEO GAMES

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Alright, I redid the topic slightly so that all the anime DVDs are in the same spot (including the new releases). I also added some new DVDs to my "For Sale" list:

Gantz Seasons 1 and 2
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig
Gunslinger Girl
Koi Kaze
Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden
Mahoromatic: Something More Beautiful
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Record of Lodoss War
School Rumble Season 1
Street Fighter II V
Tokko

That's it for the moment, but I may put some more up before the end of the day.

Gunslinger Girl and Yugo the Negotiator go to Azumangaman! Oh yeah, this was a cleverly disguised bump! ;)

I should have a few more new things up soon for all to peruse through. :D

I had to update the thread and get rid of a few of my game listings. I had to bite on Gamestop's Trade 4, Get $20 Extra deal.

I'll see about adding some new DVDs in the next day or so, though. ;)

It's been some weeks since this topic was last bumped. Might as well bump it again. I've got a few more items I'll be adding to the list by the end of today as well.

bread's done
Back