Anime Expo in Anaheim, CA

I haven't been but my friend has, only the one she went to is in Boston... she tells me all about it and yes it is definitely worth it. Get the tickets while you can, I'm most likely going next year, and save up a bunch of money if you really like anime and want souvenirs. There is everything anime listed there and a few people who do voice acting for some of the anime characters, so if you want their autograph then go. I don't know how yours is though, but I'm sure it'll probably be similar.

[quote name='HOTSHIET']Thanks for the info deadzone, might give it a shot.[/quote]

Yeah, no problem, and the souvenirs include manga, t-shirts etc, though everybody there (at least in the one in Boston) cosplays, so make sure you've got a costume because everyone else will. Have fun if you go too. :D

ive been too a few, they are everywhere and anywhere these days, not so uncommon or amazing, the only amazing one was the time i went to one in manhatten and hooked up with this girl who was dressed like rei from evangelion (one of my fantasies come too life), we later met up too do other things but without the blue wig it wasnt the same.

no fucking pictures, i've been too fucking busy -_-.......... I had to encounter the manfaye support crowd questioning why we don't allow thier exposing manfaye into the convention -_-. Too bad not my call. It was halarious though, I said "goto info desk" and they all shouted in unison "TO THE INFO DESK!" =)

Anyway other than that just been fucking busy busy. Total improvement in processing time in my department. Some of my staffers are pissing me off by arriving late but u know how it goes. =p I can't believe i've done this shit for 6 years......

Oh yeah I actually managed to get time off today to check out the kotoko concert since my girlfriend likes it.... but yeah.... it wasn't that great but my girfriend loved it. I left halfway to get back to work tho.

Maaya Sakamoto concert tomorrw. PRetty much the only thing I am looking foward to actually being able to attend.

AX in Anaheim is cool. Lots of costumes. I've been a few times. Don't expect a lot of video gaming stuff. It's all anime, manga, statues, and dvds.

If you dig that sort of thing it's awesome. If not it's eh. I think it didn't cost me very much to get my gf in when I worked for the Bandai booth that one year.

thank god this crap is over tomorrow. So tired today, checked out front row seats for maaya sakamoto concert, cute but I Was too tired and started falling alseep, waste of front row seats.........

Besides that I Saw some disturbing ass cosplays, damn crossdressers -_-......... No decency

oh well finally I can quit this shit tomorrow after i'm done. Running a division is pure bullshit.

I just came back. Awesome and nerd-gasmic. I spent so much money on Gundam models and manga. And I saw Kohta Hirano (Hellsing creator).

I'm so happy it's over, but it's out of the frying pan and into the fire aka work. Got back from the freeplay at the arcade and going to bed..... sigh. I'm happy nothing too bad happened in my department this year and I had some wonderful staff working for me and of course some not so wonderful staff lol........

AX is a waste of $25.

seriously, nobody checks badges...

this was my first tme going in 2 years so I wasnt sure if security has wisened up

but nothing has changed at all...

next year Im getting in free again.

other gripes: $40 for a freakin Kon doll?!?!

I went for the sole reason of getting one, I was robbed!

that and the masquerade, what the hell??

it was so bad I had to leave part way thru,

but I had to watch it to justify my $25 attendance

[quote name='JEKKI']AX is a waste of $25.

seriously, nobody checks badges...

this was my first tme going in 2 years so I wasnt sure if security has wisened up

but nothing has changed at all...

next year Im getting in free again.

other gripes: $40 for a freakin Kon doll?!?!

I went for the sole reason of getting one, I was robbed!

that and the masquerade, what the hell??

it was so bad I had to leave part way thru,

but I had to watch it to justify my $25 attendance[/QUOTE]

it's called demand, if it's popular and rare on the floor of course you're gonna pay more. That's what you get when there are many narutards + bleach fans

bread's done
Back