Anime/Manga/Games for trade/sale! Added New Manga and Anime 2/19

[quote name='Ace!']If I knew shipping costs for the rock band drums, guitar and ps3 games...I would win them all...but its so uncertain.[/QUOTE]

The Rock Band Guitar is around $9ish... pretty close to that. Not sure about the drums yet. With the way usps does this "measure the box thing," it's frustrating even for me! I have to know the dimensions of the box before I go with a certain price and I don't want to undercut myself or overcharge anyone else.....

Wii:
Obscure: The Aftermath (Sealed) - $4
Spyborgs (Sealed) -$5

PS2
Kingdom Hearts 2 (light scratches on disc. nothing major. otherwise near mint) -$4

PS3:

SOCOM: Confrontation (Mint) - $5
Turok (Mint) - [FONT=&quot]$5[/FONT]

Gamecube:

Balder's Gate: Dark Alliance (Typical used GS case. minimal scratches: Plays fine) - $2
Battalion Wars (Case lightly worn. minimal scratches on disc: plays fine)
-$4

Damn, thank God.

My fat ass is winded as hell running back and forth from watchin' the Butler game...

What's w/ Indy sporting events and lowball end times? First Superbowl, now the NCAA Championship!

[quote name='saetia']Damn, thank God.

My fat ass is winded as hell running back and forth from watchin' the Butler game...

What's w/ Indy sporting events and lowball end times? First Superbowl, now the NCAA Championship![/QUOTE]

hahahahhaha

bump... almost all invoices are out and I will be doing a mass shipping today

Thanks for the payments! Things are moving along!

Saetia.... it's a great game. I know you will love it.

[quote name='formerroadie']bump... almost all invoices are out and I will be doing a mass shipping today

Thanks for the payments! Things are moving along!

Saetia.... it's a great game. I know you will love it.[/QUOTE]

You still have me listed as :drool: - invoice sent. I sent payment about 24 hours ago. Just making sure you got it.

Will be off to ship more packages tomorrow :). Just a few more payments to come in and two more invoices to go out once I get the info I need :). THANKS ALL!

Hey all, updated the product status' There are some that haven't contacted me. If your status is not fully updated, please let me know so I can make sure everything is fine :).

Thanks again!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']roadie I will be paying tonight or tomorrow.

I was out of town and hardly on CAG last week/this weekend :razz:[/QUOTE]

I knew you were good for it :). I figured I give ya time. I was gonna send you a reminder soon :). Thanks for getting back to me.

bread's done
Back