Anime & Manga Steals and Deals (Rightstuf, Amazon, DD...etc)

3GSid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
 Anime Steals and Deals

**It is highly recommended you check the latest posts in this thread as they will often have the most up to date deals. I will attempt to reflect these sales in the OP, but always check the latest posts.**

Rightstuf

Rightstuf runs studio sales every week, sometimes even twice a week. These range from anime, manga, and even artbooks. Prices are decent, and Rightstuf has amazing customer service. I highly recommend them for that alone.

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/

You can save an additional 10% off a majority of their items (Including preorders) by buying their Got Anime membership

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/action/store/item/Item?ItemName=gotanime1

Amazon 

Amazon tends to offer lower everyday prices on their anime, and often run sales on Funimation items routinely. Keep track on your favorites or check your daily deal's for a possible 5% off of some based off your history on Amazon. 

(Also, I'd also recommend to check out Amazon's top 100 deals in Anime Bluray/DVD as they tend to show what's popular, or what is on sale.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/movies-tv/2959127011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_mov_1_3_last   (Blu Ray)

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Anime/zgbs/movies-tv/2959100011/ref=zg_bs_nav_mov_2_2958934011 (DVD)

DVDPlanet / Deep Discount

Known by many for their bad customer service, they often make up for it with their lower prices on a lot of their items. This and they routinely run sales specifically for anime. 

http://www.dvdplanet.com/Pages/Search/Category.aspx?ec=42000

http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm

I highly suggest when you order from them to only order in stock items, and not ones that are backordered. Save yourself the displeasure of having to deal with the headaches. And patience is a must with these sites.

Cheapassgamer

Maybe you will find something here on our own forums! We have a thread dedicated specifically to Anime and Manga for sale from fellow Cags.

www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/306304-anime-blu-raydvd-buy-sell-or-trade-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do figures just don't have the room tbh. I do have some figmas. My main vice right not besides anime are anime patches lol. *faint*

I've run into a small problem. Funi sent out my order of steins gate when it was on back order and there was a invoice error but they still sent it. I bought both steins gate & fmp together but yeah back order on steins gate. Fmp got paid fine and stuff but then I got a email from Funi saying to add a debit or credit card number to my account to be billed for steins gate but I paid with PayPal for the whole order earlier. I emailed support and it said in the email to wait 3-4 days for a reply and it's been more than a week now. What the hell is going on? I just wanna give em 14.99 through PayPal for steins gate but they don't have a PayPal option in the payment section in your account info and the only way to checkout with PayPal is to add something to your cart and checkout that way.

Heads up for anybody who missed out after Funimation lost the license, but Fullmetal Alchemist (First Series) on Blu for $43. Got one my self, 7 left. Price will go up due to Aniplex if re-released.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fullmetal-Alchemist-The-Complete-Series-Blu-ray-Disc-2015-6-Disc-Set-/332335183058?epid=216994059&hash=item4d60b874d2:g:tQsAAOSwR29ZGq0c
This particular release did not come shrink wrapped on the outside. Just like how 90%+ of standard edition Funi releases do not come shrink wrapped outside the slipccover. Just the inner amaray case was shrink wrapped. It is most likely a bootleg.

Look at the seller reviews. Seller has sold other bootlegs.

This particular release did not come shrink wrapped on the outside. Just like how 90%+ of standard edition Funi releases do not come shrink wrapped outside the slipccover. Just the inner amaray case was shrink wrapped. It is most likely a bootleg.

There is also a possibility that these are formerly open boxed packages that were reshrink wrapped and sold as new.

It's a fairly common practice with scum "outlet" sellers like these nowadays, so wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here.

There is also a possibility that these are formerly open boxed packages that were reshrink wrapped and sold as new.

It's a fairly common practice with scum "outlet" sellers like these nowadays, so wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here.
...Why didn't you guys post sooner? Ugh, my order shipped already. :wall:

All of my real Funimation blu-rays have a small UPC window with curved edges. His copies all have a large rectangle cut with no curve. His Cowboy Bebop listing has a completely crooked window.

AtEFNXY.jpg

Well, the prices and competition for movies and TV series these days is way better than it used to be. Thanks to that, the prices also tend to be relatively low. I used to go to eBay all the time for this kind of content, because it was more rare and a lot harder to find at a decent price. But that was in the days of $30-$40 for individual DVD volumes of a series that came in 6-8 volumes. (ah, memories) The recent Funimation re-release of Fullmetal Alchemist comes in a single package, and I think it launched for around $40-$50. And that's a 50+ episode series. On Blu-Ray. I didn't even wait for the price to drop, I pre-ordered it.

I hardly ever even bother with eBay these days. What's the point in shaving off a few dollars when the initial prices are so low? Maybe you get your Blu-Ray set for $24 instead of $30? Why even bother trying to shave off so little when the extra expense will get you the item brand-new? The only real use for eBay is if you are trying to get a decent discount off of Aniplex releases or import Blu-Rays. (which are still sold at pretty crazy markups) For Funimation releases, which are typically very wallet-friendly, I just don't see the point.

...Why didn't you guys post sooner? Ugh, my order shipped already. :wall:
Don't worry too much, when it arrives compare it to unboxing on YouTube. If it doesn't match request a full refund and return PayPal does offer return shipping on them right now. If they try to offer a partial refund this is also normally a telltale sign it is a bootleg , they will take anything over nothing. If that's the case follow what eBay tells you and make sure to leave a review that tells others it's a bootleg.

Should have noticed something was too good to be true. Sorry to anybody who ordered one.

What a first post in over a year -.-

Well, it's good to have you back anyway.

Got my UK copies of Nisekoi in the mail today. I'm always amazed how the stuff I order from Amazon UK manages to arrive in mint condition despite the terrible condition of their shipping boxes. These came in one of those cardboard envelopes, but the flap wasn't glued down. The rip strip was untouched, but the glue had let go.

So yeah, they basically sent it to me in an open envelope and everything made it just fine.

Well, it's good to have you back anyway.

Got my UK copies of Nisekoi in the mail today. I'm always amazed how the stuff I order from Amazon UK manages to arrive in mint condition despite the terrible condition of their shipping boxes. These came in one of those cardboard envelopes, but the flap wasn't glued down. The rip strip was untouched, but the glue had let go.

So yeah, they basically sent it to me in an open envelope and everything made it just fine.
You must be lucky, because my boxes from Zavvi were always smashed, in addition to the items being smashed too.

Oh, the days of UK only CEs of PSP games, and best place to get them was from Zavvi during sales.

Of course the disappointment always outweighed the initial discounts. ~_~

Wow... that's actually a really good fake. Reminds me of those Bandai Anime Legends fakes that were way too difficult to tell. Best just to avoid ebay for anime, bootlegs look too much like the real thing nowadays.

Wow... that's actually a really good fake. Reminds me of those Bandai Anime Legends fakes that were way too difficult to tell. Best just to avoid ebay for anime, bootlegs look too much like the real thing nowadays.
Aniplex madoka Standard edition suffer/ed from this as well the ebay bootlegs look almost indistinguishable.

only anime bootleg I ever bought was Cowboy Bebop but it was worth it because it was way cheaper than those individual volumes they had back then, and still looked totally fine.

of course rebought that Anime Legends set that was reasonably priced, and now the BR as well, to make up for it

Don't worry too much, when it arrives compare it to unboxing on YouTube. If it doesn't match request a full refund and return PayPal does offer return shipping on them right now. If they try to offer a partial refund this is also normally a telltale sign it is a bootleg , they will take anything over nothing. If that's the case follow what eBay tells you and make sure to leave a review that tells others it's a bootleg.
Thanks for the advice. I just got the FMA "collection" today and it looks just like other CAGs have mentioned (fully shrinkwrapped, square box with sharp corners around UPC), so I put in a return request.

EDIT: Wow, the seller already approved the return and sent a label. If he assumes I won't mention the bootleg in my feedback, he's sorely mistaken.

Gundam Wing Blu-Ray is coming out on November 7, and the Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Collector's Ultra Edition comes out Dec 5 with Endless Waltz. G-Gundam in 2018.
how am i going to afford this set and the utena set?

They also announced a Aria the animation HD dub kickstater. http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-08-12/nozomi-ent-launches-kickstarter-for-aria-the-animation-english-dub/.120052

I have it on dvd already. It seems RS is doing their own transfers and not using the terrible japanese transfers.

Gundam Wing Blu-Ray is coming out on November 7, and the Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Collector's Ultra Edition comes out Dec 5 with Endless Waltz. G-Gundam in 2018.
Nice!! I love Gundam Wing, but I'll probably stick to my old Bandai DVDs (I just want that awesome artbook from the ultra edition!).

The main Gundam series I'm waiting for now is a re-release of Gundam 00 and maybe G Gundam. I'll pass on Seed...

I'm fine with what I have now. Gundam 00 re-release would be something I would buy since I never had the chance. That said I am curious on how good it look on Blu-ray. I remember Sunrise asked people which series they want a sequel. I wonder who won that.

Thanks for the advice. I just got the FMA "collection" today and it looks just like other CAGs have mentioned (fully shrinkwrapped, square box with sharp corners around UPC), so I put in a return request.

EDIT: Wow, the seller already approved the return and sent a label. If he assumes I won't mention the bootleg in my feedback, he's sorely mistaken.
How did the bootleg look in person? From his picture, it looked like the colors were way off and the fine details like the alchemical circles were faded in with the background. Really wondering since I buy a lot of anime at local dvd resell shops and I'm pretty sure they'd let a good bootleg through. I know you probably don't want to open it, but I almost wonder what the discs look like compared to the real deal.

I don't remember if someone mentioned it already, but Aria the Animation is getting a kickstarter to put it on blu-ray and dub it. Further seasons will get dubbed if they hit stretch goals (I don't think they've put the stretch goals out yet, but that's what they implied). Also, apparently Crunchyroll has it for streaming, which is good because I haven't seen it. Can't support a kickstarter if I haven't seen the damn thing haha.

How did the bootleg look in person? From his picture, it looked like the colors were way off and the fine details like the alchemical circles were faded in with the background. Really wondering since I buy a lot of anime at local dvd resell shops and I'm pretty sure they'd let a good bootleg through. I know you probably don't want to open it, but I almost wonder what the discs look like compared to the real deal.
Sorry, I already shipped it back. It looked okay, but the plastic wrapping felt...fake, for lack of a better word, like it was obviously resealed.

Urrrghhh. Extremely expensive Gundam Wing set. But I can't help but consider it. They included one of my weaknesses, a high-quality hardback artbook. Also, while the regular series is available as two volumes, the combined price of those is still around $100. And there's no word as of yet if Endless Waltz is going to be released separately.

Thankfully, I have some time before making a decision. I never acquired the full DVD set, so this is a long-awaited boon for me.

Urrrghhh. Extremely expensive Gundam Wing set. But I can't help but consider it. They included one of my weaknesses, a high-quality hardback artbook. Also, while the regular series is available as two volumes, the combined price of those is still around $100. And there's no word as of yet if Endless Waltz is going to be released separately.

Thankfully, I have some time before making a decision. I never acquired the full DVD set, so this is a long-awaited boon for me.
I'm pretty sure they did say it was going to be released separately in Dec., but I think the CE includes an exclusive bonus disc with an OVA or picture drama that isn't available in the other releases.

I don't remember if someone mentioned it already, but Aria the Animation is getting a kickstarter to put it on blu-ray and dub it. Further seasons will get dubbed if they hit stretch goals (I don't think they've put the stretch goals out yet, but that's what they implied). Also, apparently Crunchyroll has it for streaming, which is good because I haven't seen it. Can't support a kickstarter if I haven't seen the damn thing haha.
So what is this anime like? Any recommendations for it?

Anyone receive an email from Sentai with an exclusive bundles? Because they are very tempting right now. Both seasons of Snafu is only $25. That's a steal in my book. Grabbing that and entire set of When They Cry, which is only $55 for all 3.

That being said I need an opinion for K-On (movie not included for bundle) and Kokoro Connect. Are they good and worth the buy?

I need an opinion for K-On (movie not included for bundle)
K-On is good if you like school slice-of-life. You should enjoy it if you are a fan of Lucky Star or A-Channel. They don't focus too heavily on music like I suspect a show like Love Live does (which I haven't seen for that reason... I prefer the focus to be sol).

If you enjoy the series, the movie is a fun watch as well. It's simply a graduation trip they take following the end of the second season.

K-On is good if you like school slice-of-life. You should enjoy it if you are a fan of Lucky Star or A-Channel. They don't focus too heavily on music like I suspect a show like Love Live does (which I haven't seen for that reason... I prefer the focus to be sol).

If you enjoy the series, the movie is a fun watch as well. It's simply a graduation trip they take following the end of the second season.
Thanks for your input.

When they cry is a crazy good deal. I broke my "no dub, no buy" rule with S2 of this show, because it is so good.

I paid more money for everything that I have in that sale...

Anyone receive an email from Sentai with an exclusive bundles? Because they are very tempting right now. Both seasons of Snafu is only $25. That's a steal in my book. Grabbing that and entire set of When They Cry, which is only $55 for all 3.

That being said I need an opinion for K-On (movie not included for bundle) and Kokoro Connect. Are they good and worth the buy?
I already have the first part of Snafu...guess I'll end up with two of them. Anyone know what I can do with the double?

nvm lol

At a war with myself of wanting to buy more anime.

Here's the entire Sentai 70% sale going on in alphabetical order. Use it to compare with previous, future sales, etc. Titles that have two prices; one is Blu-ray and other is DVD (basically the higher price is the Blu-ray).

[customspoiler='Anime Blu-ray/DVD #,A-K']
11 Eyes Complete Collection    $15.99     
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $17.99     
A-Channel Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Ajin Complete Collection    $36.99     $31.99
Ajin Premium Box Set    $79.99     
Akame ga Kill! Collection 1    $33.99     $28.99
Akame ga Kill! Collection 1 Premium Box Set    $61.99     
Akame ga Kill! Collection 2    $33.99     $28.99
Akame ga Kill! Collection 2 Premium Box Set    $61.99     
Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka Complete Collection    $15.99     
AKB0048 Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
AKB0048 Next Stage Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Akikan! Complete Collection    $15.99     
Allison & Lillia Complete Collection    $21.99     
Amagami SS Complete Collection    $35.99     $27.99
Amagami SS+ plus Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Amagi Brilliant Park Complete Collection    $36.99     $31.99
Amagi Brilliant Park Premium Box Set    $80.99     
Ambition of Oda Nobuna, The Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Amnesia Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
And Yet the Town Moves Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Angel Beats Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Angelic Layer Complete Collection    $30.99     
Angelic Layer Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $22.99     
Another Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Aoharu x Machinegun Complete Collection    $35.99     $30.99
Appleseed (Sentai Selects)    $5.99     
Arch Angels    $14.99     
Argevollen Collection 1    $26.99     $22.99
Argevollen Collection 2    $28.99     $23.99
Asylum Session    $5.99     
Atelier Escha & Logy: ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Aura    $17.99     $13.99
Azumanga Daioh Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $23.99     
Battle Girls: Time Paradox Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation- Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Beyond the Boundary Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Beyond the Boundary Premium Box Set    $80.99     
Big O, The Complete Collection    $41.99     
Black Bullet Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Blade & Soul Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Blade Dance of the Elementalers Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Blue Drop Complete Collection    $16.99     
Blue Drop Complete Collection (Subtitled)    $11.99     
Blue Spring Ride Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Bodacious Space Pirates Complete Collection    $35.99     $27.99
Bodacious Space Pirates: Abyss of Hyperspace    $18.99     $13.99
Book of Bantorra, The Complete Collection    $39.99     $31.99
Brighter than the Dawning Blue Complete Collection    $14.99     
Broken Blade Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Brynhildr in the Darkness Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
BTOOOM! Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Burn Up! OVA    $3.99     
Busou Shinki Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Campione! Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Canaan Complete Collection    $19.99     $16.99
Captain Earth Collection 1    $24.99     $20.99
Captain Earth Collection 2    $26.99     $22.99
Casshan Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Celestial Method Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Chaika - The Coffin Princess Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Chaika - The Coffin Princess: Avenging Battle Complete Collection    $35.99     $30.99
Children Who Chase Lost Voices (Sentai Selects)    $9.99     
Chivalry of a Failed Knight Complete Collection    $36.99     $31.99
Chivalry of a Failed Knight Premium Box Set    $89.99     
Clannad Complete Collection     $25.99     $19.99
Clannad: After Story Complete Collection    $27.99     $21.99
Clannad: The Motion Picture    $8.99     
Cluster Edge Collection 1    $15.99     
Cluster Edge Collection 2    $15.99     
Cobra the Animation Complete Collection    $35.99     $31.99
Coffee Samurai / Hoshizora Kiseki Double Feature    $5.99     
Coicent / Five Numbers Double Feature    $11.99     $8.99
Colorful: The Motion Picture    $13.99     $10.99
Comet Lucifer Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth Complete Collection    $15.99     
Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon Collection 1    $33.99     $28.99
Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon Collection 2    $35.99     $30.99
Cuticle Detective Inaba Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Dai Shogun Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Collection 1    $11.99     
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Collection 2    $11.99     
Demon King Daimao Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Destiny of the Shrine Maiden Complete Collection    $11.99     
Detroit Metal City Complete Collection    $15.99     $11.99
Devil Survivor 2: The Animation Complete Collection    $28.99     $24.99
Devils and Realist Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Di Gi Charat OVA Collection    $8.99     
Di Gi Charat Winter Garden OVA Series    $10.99     
Di Gi Charat: Original Series Complete Collection    $6.99     
Diabolik Lovers Complete Collection    $16.99     $12.99
DIABOLIK LOVERS II : MORE,BLOOD Complete Collection    $20.99     $15.99
Divergence Eve Complete Collection    $18.99     
Dog & Scissors Complete Collection    $28.99     $24.99
Dog & Scissors Complete Collection (Subtitled)    $19.99     
Dokkoida?! Complete Collection    $8.99     
DRAMAtical Murder Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Dream Eater Merry Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Ebiten ~ Ebisugawa's Public High School Tenmonbu Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Elfen Lied Complete Collection    $17.99     $13.99
Engaged to the Unidentified Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Eyeshield 21 Collection 1    $14.99     
Eyeshield 21 Collection 2    $14.99     
Eyeshield 21 Collection 3    $14.99     
Eyeshield 21 Collection 4    $15.99     
Fantasista Doll Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Complete Collection    $33.99     $28.99
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Herz! Complete Collection    $36.99     $31.99
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Fate/Stay Night Complete Collection    $39.99     $19.99
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works    $11.99     $8.99
Fist of the North Star, DD Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Flowers of Evil Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
From the New World Complete Collection    $44.99     $35.99
Fruit of Grisaia, The Complete Collection    $28.99     $23.99
Garden of Words, The    $11.99     $8.99
Gatchaman Complete Collection    $59.99     
Gatchaman Crowds Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Gatchaman Crowds insight Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Gatchaman Fighter Complete Collection    $41.99     
Gatchaman II Complete Collection    $41.99     
Gatchaman OVA Collection    $10.99     
Gatchaman the Movie    $17.99     $13.99
Get Backers Complete Collection    $18.99     
Ghost Hound Complete Collection    $25.99     $19.99
Gingitsune Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Gintama The Motion Picture    $11.99     $8.99
Girls Beyond the Wasteland Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Girls und Panzer Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Girls und Panzer der Film    $25.99     
Girls und Panzer OVA Collection    $15.99     $11.99
Girls und Panzer: This is the Real Anzio Battle! OVA    $10.99     
Glass Mask Collection 1    $14.99     
Glasslip Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Godannar Complete Collection    $25.99     
Golden Time Collection 1    $23.99     $19.99
Golden Time Collection 2    $24.99     $20.99
Golgo 13 Complete Collection    $44.99     $34.99
Gourmet Girl Graffiti Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Grave of the Fireflies    $8.99     $5.99
Green Legend Ran Complete Collection    $7.99     
Guardian Ninja Mamoru Complete Collection    $22.99     
Gugure! Kokkuri-san Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Haikyu!! Collection 1    $24.99     $20.99
Haikyu!! Collection 2    $26.99     $22.99
Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Season 2 Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Hakuoki - Theatrical Version Chapter 2: Warrior Spirit of the Blue Sky    $17.99     $13.99
Hakuoki - Theatrical Version, Chapter 1: Wild Dance of Kyoto    $18.99     $13.99
Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ A Memory of Snow Flowers Complete Collection    $10.99     
Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ Complete Collection    $35.99     $30.99
Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ Dawn of the Shinsengumi Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ Record of the Jade Blood Complete Collection    $35.99     $30.99
Hamatora the Animation Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Hanaukyo Maid Team: La Verite Complete Collection    $25.99     
HaNaYaMaTa Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Hatenkou Yugi Complete Collection    $25.99     
Hatsukoi Limited Complete Collection    $15.99     
Hayate the Combat Butler 2nd Season Complete Collection    $40.99     $31.99
Hayate the Combat Butler Complete Collection    $44.99     $35.99
Hayate the Combat Butler: Can't Take My Eyes Off You Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Hayate the Combat Butler: Cuties Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Hayate the Combat Butler: Heaven is a Place on Earth    $17.99     $13.99
He is My Master Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $13.99     
Heaven's Memo Pad Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Hello!! KINMOZA! Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Hidamari Sketch Complete Collection    $23.99     $15.99
Hidamari Sketch Hoshimittsu Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Hidamari Sketch X 365 Complete Collection    $23.99     $15.99
Hidamari Sketch X Honeycomb Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Hidamari Sketch X SP Complete Collection    $10.99     $5.99
High School of the Dead Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
High School of the Dead Premium Box Set    $59.99     
High School Of The Dead: Drifters of the Dead OVA    $3.99     $1.99
Hiiro No Kakera ~ The Tamayori Princess Saga Complete Series    $39.99     $31.99
Himouto! Umaru-chan Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Himouto! Umaru-chan Premium Box Set    $94.99     
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Complete Series    $44.99     $35.99
Hozuki's Coolheadedness Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Humanity Has Declined Complete Collection    $20.99     $17.99
I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
ICE Complete Collection    $8.99     
Idolm@Ster Xenoglossia Collection 1    $15.99     
Idolm@Ster Xenoglossia Collection 2    $15.99     
Indian Summer Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $9.99     
Infinite Stratos 2 Complete Collection    $23.99     
Infinite Stratos 2 Premium Box Set    $116.99     
Infinite Stratos Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Intrigue In The Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto Collection 1    $21.99     $18.99
Intrigue In The Bakumatsu ~ Irohanihoheto Collection 2    $21.99     $18.99
Inu X Boku SS Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Invaders of the Rokujyoma!? Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Complete Collection    $36.99     $31.99
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Premium Box Set    $73.99     
Is the Order a Rabbit? Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Is the Order a Rabbit? Season 2 Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Jewel Bem Hunter Lime Complete Collection    $7.99     
K-ON! Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
K-ON! Season 2 Collection 1    $21.99     $18.99
K-ON! Season 2 Collection 2    $21.99     $18.99
K-ON! The Movie    $13.99     $10.99
Kamigami no Asobi Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Kamisama Dolls Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Kämpfer Complete Collection    $25.99     $19.99
Kämpfer für die Liebe OVA Series    $6.99     
Kids on the Slope Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Kill Me Baby Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Kimikiss: Pure Rouge Complete Collection    $21.99     
Kinmoza! Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Kino's Journey (2017) Complete Collection    $15.99     
Knights of Sidonia Complete Collection    $28.99     $24.99
Knights of Sidonia Premium Box Set    $41.99     
Knights of Sidonia Season 2: Battle for Planet Nine Complete Collection    $35.99     $30.99
Knights of Sidonia Season 2: Battle for Planet Nine Premium Box Set    $50.99     
Kobato Complete Collection    $21.99     
Koihime Musō Ultimate Collection    $27.99     
Kokoro Connect Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Kokoro Connect Complete Series    $36.99     $31.99
Kokoro Connect Original Anime Selection    $13.99     $10.99
Kunoichi The Movie    $5.99     
Kurenai Complete Collection    $15.99[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Anime Blu-ray/DVD L-Z']
La Corda d'Oro Blue Sky Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
La Corda d'Oro ~ Primo Passo Complete Collection    $21.99     
La storia della Arcana Famiglia Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Labyrinth of Grisaia + Eden of Grisaia Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Lady Death the Motion Picture    $8.99     $4.99
Le Portrait de Petite Cossette OVA Series    $5.99     
Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky    $11.99     $8.99
Legends of the Dark King - A Fist of the North Star Story Complete Collection    $19.99     $14.99
Leviathan - the last defense - Complete Collection    $28.99     $24.99
Leviathan - the last defense - Complete Collection (Subtitled)    $23.99     $19.99
Listen To Me, Girls. I Am Your Father! Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Little Busters! Collection 1    $24.99     $20.99
Little Busters! Collection 2    $27.99     $23.99
Little Busters! EX Complete Collection    $25.99     $19.99
Little Busters! Refrain Complete Collection    $28.99     $24.99
Living for the Day After Tomorrow Complete Collection    $11.99     
Locodol Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Log Horizon 2 Collection 1    $35.99     $30.99
Log Horizon 2 Collection 2    $35.99     $30.99
Log Horizon Collection 1    $27.99     $23.99
Log Horizon Collection 2    $28.99     $24.99
Loups=Garous    $11.99     $8.99
Love Lab Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Love Stage!! Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! -Heart Throb- Complete Collection    $26.99     
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! -Heart Throb- Premium Box Set    $76.99     
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Complete Collection    $19.99     
Love, Election & Chocolate Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Magical Play Complete Collection    $10.99     
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi Complete Collection    $19.99     
Magical Warfare Complete Collection    $28.99     $24.99
Mahoromatic: I'm Home! OVA Series    $8.99     
Maid-Sama! Complete Collection    $41.99     $33.99
Majestic Prince Collection 1    $27.99     $23.99
Majestic Prince Collection 2    $27.99     $23.99
Majestic Prince Complete Collection    $44.99     $35.99
Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Maoyu Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Mardock Scramble: The Trilogy    $20.99     $16.99
Maria Holic Alive Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Maria Holic Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Maria Holic Complete Collection (Subbed Only)    $11.99     
Mashiroiro Symphony ~ The Color Of Lovers Complete Collection    $15.99     
Mayo Chiki! Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
MEDAKA BOX Abnormal Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
MEDAKA BOX Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
MEDAKA BOX Complete Series    $44.99     $35.99
Meganebu! Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Mezzo Complete Collection    $15.99     
MM! Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Modern Magic Made Simple Complete Collection    $15.99     
Momokuri Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Momokyun Sword Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Complete Collection    $36.99     $31.99
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun Premium Box Set    $61.99     
Motto To Love Ru Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Collection 1    $28.99     $24.99
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Collection 2    $28.99     $24.99
My Love Story!! Complete Collection    $50.99     $40.99
My Love Story!! Premium Box Set    $89.99     
My mental choices are completely interfering with my school romantic comedy. Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! Complete Collection    $30.99     $25.99
Mysterious Girlfriend X Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water Complete Collection    $39.99     $31.99
NAKAIMO ~ My Little Sister is Among Them! Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Natsuyuki Rendezvous Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Needless Complete Collection    $27.99     $24.99
Neo Angelique Abyss Complete Series    $18.99     
Night Raid 1931 Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Ninja Scroll (Digitally Remastered)    $10.99     $5.99
No Game, No Life Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
No Game, No Life Premium Box Set    $58.99     
No. 6 Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Nobunaga the Fool Collection 1    $28.99     $24.99
Nobunaga the Fool Collection 2    $31.99     $26.99
Non Non Biyori Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Non Non Biyori Repeat Complete Collection    $30.99     $25.99
Norn9 Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Nurse Witch KOMUGI R Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Nyankoi! Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Okamikakushi ~ Masque of the Wolf Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
One Week Friends Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
ONIGIRI Exclusive Bundle    $79.98     
Orphen Complete Collection    $15.99     
Outbreak Company Complete Collection    $28.99     $24.99
Parasite Dolls The Motion Picture    $5.99     
Parasyte -the maxim- Collection 1    $33.99     $28.99
Parasyte -the maxim- Collection 1 Premium Box Set    $70.99     
Parasyte -the maxim- Collection 2    $35.99     $30.99
Parasyte -the maxim- Collection 2 Premium Box Set    $66.99     
Penguindrum Collection 1    $21.99     $18.99
Penguindrum Collection 2    $24.99     $20.99
Persona 4: The Animation Collection 1 (Dubbed Only)    $18.99     
Persona 4: The Animation Collection 2 (Dubbed Only)    $20.99     
Pet Girl of Sakurasou, The Complete Collection    $37.99     $28.99
Pet Shop of Horrors Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $9.99     
Phantasy Star Online 2: The Animation Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Phi-Brain ~ Puzzle of God Collection 1    $24.99     $20.99
Phi-Brain ~ Puzzle of God Collection 2    $24.99     $20.99
Phi-Brain ~ Puzzle of God: The Orpheus Order Collection 1    $24.99     $20.99
Phi-Brain ~ Puzzle of God: The Orpheus Order Collection 2    $24.99     $20.99
Photo Kano Complete Collection    $28.99     $23.99
Place to Place Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Planzet    $11.99     $8.99
Polyphonica Complete Collection    $11.99     
Popotan Complete Collection    $8.99     
Princess Tutu Complete Collection    $18.99     
Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they? Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Psychic Detective Yakumo Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Psychic Squad Collection 1    $15.99     
Psychic Squad Collection 2    $15.99     
Psychic Squad Collection 3    $15.99     
Psychic Squad Collection 4    $15.99     
Psychic Squad, Unlimited Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Punch Line Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Queen's Blade Beautiful Warriors Complete Collection    $15.99     $11.99
Queen's Blade Rebellion Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Qwaser of Stigmata Collection 1    $15.99     
Qwaser of Stigmata Collection 2    $17.99     
Qwaser of Stigmata Complete Series    $41.99     $33.99
Qwaser of Stigmata II Complete Collection    $17.99     
Rail Wars! Complete Collection    $28.99     $23.99
RE-KAN! Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Re: Hamatora the Animation Complete Collection    $33.99     $28.99
Reideen Collection 1    $19.99     
Reideen Collection 2    $20.99     
RIN-NE 2 Complete Collection    $47.99     $36.99
RIN-NE Collection 1    $30.99     $25.99
RIN-NE Collection 2    $30.99     $25.99
Rozen Maiden Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $23.99     
Rozen Maiden ~ Zurückspulen Complete Collection    $35.99     $25.99
Rozen Maiden: Ouvertüre Complete Collection    $8.99     
Rurouni Kenshin ~ New Kyoto Arc Complete Collection    $13.99     $10.99
Sabagebu! Survival Game Club Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Saiyuki Complete Collection    $20.99     
Saiyuki Gaiden Complete Collection    $17.99     
Sakura Trick Complete Collection    $30.99     $25.99
Sakura Wars Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $13.99     
Samurai Bride Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Samurai Girls Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Samurai Harem Complete Collection    $14.99     
Samurai Jam -Bakumatsu Rock- Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Sasami-San@Ganbaranai Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Say "I Love You" Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
SCHOOL-LIVE! Complete Collection    $36.99     $31.99
Severing Crime Edge, The Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
She, The Ultimate Weapon Complete Collection    $16.99     
Shigofumi Complete Collection    $14.99     
Shining Hearts Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
SHIROBAKO Collection 1    $28.99     $23.99
SHIROBAKO Collection 2    $28.99     $23.99
Short Peace    $11.99     $9.99
Skull Man, The Complete Collection    $11.99     
So, I Can't Play H Complete Collection    $20.99     $17.99
Softenni! Complete Collection    $30.99     $25.99
Someday's Dreamers Complete Collection    $15.99     
Someday's Dreamers II Sora Complete Collection    $15.99     
Soni-Ani: Super Sonico The Animation Complete Collection    $28.99     $24.99
Space Brothers Collection 1    $24.99     $20.99
Space Brothers Collection 2    $24.99     $20.99
Space Brothers Collection 3    $24.99     $20.99
Space Brothers Collection 4    $26.99     $22.99
Space Brothers Collection 5    $26.99     $22.99
Space Brothers Collection 6    $26.99     $22.99
Space Brothers Collection 7    $28.99     $23.99
Space Brothers Collection 8    $28.99     $23.99
Special A Complete Collection    $24.99     
Stella Women's Academy High School Division Class C3 Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Strawberry Marshmallow Complete Collection    $28.99     $23.99
Strawberry Marshmallow OVA Collection    $17.99     $12.99
Student Council's Discretion Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Student Council's Discretion Level 2 Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
Sunday Without God Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Taisho Baseball Girls Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Tamako Market Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Tari Tari Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Tayutama ~ Kiss On My Deity Complete Collection    $11.99     
Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee Collection 1    $15.99     
Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee Collection 2    $17.99     
Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee Reverse Collection 1    $17.99     
Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee Reverse Collection 2    $17.99     
The Comic Artist And His Assistants Complete Collection    $22.99     $17.99
The Familiar of Zero Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
The Familiar of Zero: "Rondo" of Princesses Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
The Familiar of Zero: F Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
The Familiar of Zero: Knight of the Twin Moons Complete Collection    $24.99     $20.99
The Hentai Prince & the Stony Cat Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors & Hostel Behavior Complete Collection    $30.99     $25.99
The Perfect Insider Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
The World God Only Knows II Season 2 Collection    $21.99     $18.99
The World God Only Knows OVA Series    $16.99     $12.99
The World God Only Knows Ultimate Collection    $52.99     $41.99
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Season 3 Complete    $28.99     $24.99
The World is Still Beautiful Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
This Boy Can Fight Aliens OVA Series    $7.99     $4.99
This Boy Caught A Merman OVA Series    $8.99     $4.99
Those Who Hunt Elves Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $18.99     
Time Bokan: Royal Revival OVA Series    $11.99     $7.99
Time Jam: Valerian & Laureline Complete Collection    $36.99     
To Love Ru Complete Collection    $35.99     
To Love Ru Darkness Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
To loveru Darkness 2 Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Tonari no Seki-Kun: The Master of Killing Time Complete Collection    $22.99     $17.99
Towanoquon Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Triage X Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Trinity Seven Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Tsukihime, Lunar Legend Complete Collection (Sentai Selects)    $13.99     
Tytania Collection 1    $14.99     
Tytania Collection 2    $14.99     
Un-Go Complete Collection    $21.99     $18.99
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Upotte!! Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Utakata Complete Collection    $14.99     
Utano Prince Sama 1000% Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Utano Prince Sama 2000% Complete Collection    $23.99     $19.99
Utano Prince Sama Revolutions Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Utawarerumono -The False Faces- Complete Collection    $52.99     $41.99
Utawarerumono OVA Series    $18.99     $13.99
Vampire Hunter D    $13.99     $8.99
Waiting in the Summer Complete Collection    $28.99     $23.99
Wakaba*Girl Complete Collection    $15.99     $10.99
Wake Up, Girls! Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Wake Up, Girls! The Movie    $13.99     $8.99
Watamote: No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! Complete Collection    $27.99     $19.99
When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
When They Cry Complete Collection    $33.99     $23.99
When They Cry Kai Complete Collection    $42.99     $33.99
When They Cry Rei Complete Collection    $19.99     $14.99
Windy Tales Complete Collection    $22.99     
Wish Upon the Pleiades Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Wizard Barristers Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Wolf Girl & Black Prince Complete Collection    $28.99     $23.99
Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories Complete Collection    $16.99     $11.99
You're Under Arrest: Fast & Furious Collection 1    $11.99     
You're Under Arrest: Fast & Furious Complete Collection    $18.99     
You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle Complete Collection    $18.99     
Young Black Jack Complete Collection    $31.99     $26.99
Yozakura Quartet Complete Collection    $11.99[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Misc $5 each']
Akame ga Kill! 6 Button Pack
Akame ga Kill! Color Block T-shirt
Akame ga Kill! Esdeath Ice Queen T-shirt
Akame ga Kill! Esdeath Strong Survive T-shirt
Akame ga Kill! Red and Black T-shirt
Akame ga Kill! Red Eyes Raglan
Bodacious Space Pirates 6 Button Pack
Flying Witch 6 Button Pack
Flying Witch Mood Mandrake T-shirt
Food Wars! 6 Button Pack
Food Wars! Kumabear Women's Tank Top
Food Wars! Soma PVC Keychain
GATE Lelei Blue T-shirt
GATE Tuka Luna T-shirt
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto 6 Button Pack
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto Coolest T-shirt
High School of the Dead Saeko with Sword T-shirt
Himouto! Umaru-chan Derrrp T-shirt
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? Hestia is Bestia T-shirt
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? Hestia Women's Raglan
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? Loki Familia T-shirt
Is the Order a Rabbit 6 Button Pack
Is the Order a Rabbit? Tippy Cup T-shirt
Monster Musume Rachnera Web T-shirt
My Love Story Takeo Feels T-Shirt
No Game No Life 6 Button Pack
No Game No Life Blank Never Loses T-shirt
Official Sentai Filmworks Anime Because People Suck T-Shirt
Official Sentai Filmworks Anime Right Meow T-Shirt
Official Sentai Filmworks CosPlaya 4 Life T-Shirt
Official Sentai Filmworks Glow T-shirt
Official Sentai Filmworks Lewd Lita T-shirt
Official Sentai Filmworks Otaku Tuesday T-Shirt
Parasyte -the maxim- Migi was Right T-shirt
Parasyte -the maxim- Migi with Spore T-shirt
Parasyte -the maxim- Nightmare Migi T-shirt
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle 6 Button Pack
Ushio & Tora Hambarkers T-shirt
Young Black Jack 4 Button Pack
Young Black Jack Kuroo Hazama PVC Keychain[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Other']
My Love Story Poster Pack $10
Monster Musume Monster Girls Poster Pack $15[/customspoiler]

Wait, is Snafu available at $25 for both seasons or per season? I only see S1 at $26.99 and S2 at $30.99.

Here's the link to the Back to School Bundle sale:
https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/back-to-school-bundles-2017

There are two bundle prices $25 & $55 (I added the current sale price for price comparison).

Free Shipping on any orders over $50 (varies depending on your location).
The sets cannot be mixed and matched (ex: S1 of Anime A + S2 of Anime B).
The set formats can be mixed however (ex: S1 Blu-ray + S2 DVD).
You can buy multiple sets in one order (to save on shipping).
If a title doesn't have the blu-ray or DVD, it's probably out of stock or sold out.

You need an account to see the discount.

If the discount is not applying, check your Adblockers.

[customspoiler='$25 Bundle Sets']
Bodacious Space Pirates Complete Collection    $35.99     $27.99
Bodacious Space Pirates: Abyss of Hyperspace    $18.99     $13.99

Kinmoza! Complete Collection            $23.99     $19.99
Hello!! KINMOZA! Complete Collection        $26.99     $22.99

Kokoro Connect Complete Collection        $24.99     $20.99
Kokoro Connect Original Anime Selection        $13.99     $10.99

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! Complete Collection    $30.99     $25.99

Non Non Biyori Complete Collection            $24.99  $20.99
Non Non Biyori Repeat Complete Collection        $30.99     $25.99

Student Council's Discretion Complete Collection     $24.99  $20.99
Student Council's Discretion Level 2 Complete Collection $24.99  $20.99

Wake Up, Girls! Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
Wake Up, Girls! The Movie        $13.99     $8.99[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='$55 Bundle Sets']
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Complete Collection        $33.99     $28.99
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Complete Collection    $27.99     $23.99
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Herz! Complete Collection    $36.99     $31.99

K-ON! Complete Collection    $26.99     $22.99
K-ON! Season 2 Collection 1    $21.99     $18.99
K-ON! Season 2 Collection 2    $21.99     $18.99

When They Cry Complete Collection    $33.99     $23.99
When They Cry Kai Complete Collection    $42.99     $33.99
When They Cry Rei Complete Collection    $19.99     $14.99[/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back