Anime & Manga Steals and Deals (Rightstuf, Amazon, DD...etc)

3GSid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
 Anime Steals and Deals

**It is highly recommended you check the latest posts in this thread as they will often have the most up to date deals. I will attempt to reflect these sales in the OP, but always check the latest posts.**

Rightstuf

Rightstuf runs studio sales every week, sometimes even twice a week. These range from anime, manga, and even artbooks. Prices are decent, and Rightstuf has amazing customer service. I highly recommend them for that alone.

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/

You can save an additional 10% off a majority of their items (Including preorders) by buying their Got Anime membership

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/action/store/item/Item?ItemName=gotanime1

Amazon 

Amazon tends to offer lower everyday prices on their anime, and often run sales on Funimation items routinely. Keep track on your favorites or check your daily deal's for a possible 5% off of some based off your history on Amazon. 

(Also, I'd also recommend to check out Amazon's top 100 deals in Anime Bluray/DVD as they tend to show what's popular, or what is on sale.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/movies-tv/2959127011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_mov_1_3_last   (Blu Ray)

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Anime/zgbs/movies-tv/2959100011/ref=zg_bs_nav_mov_2_2958934011 (DVD)

DVDPlanet / Deep Discount

Known by many for their bad customer service, they often make up for it with their lower prices on a lot of their items. This and they routinely run sales specifically for anime. 

http://www.dvdplanet.com/Pages/Search/Category.aspx?ec=42000

http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm

I highly suggest when you order from them to only order in stock items, and not ones that are backordered. Save yourself the displeasure of having to deal with the headaches. And patience is a must with these sites.

Cheapassgamer

Maybe you will find something here on our own forums! We have a thread dedicated specifically to Anime and Manga for sale from fellow Cags.

www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/306304-anime-blu-raydvd-buy-sell-or-trade-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a health insurance provider, but rather a health and safety products company, Best Buy acquired GreatCall, makers of the Jitterbug phone, this past August: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GreatCall
Buying a company that makes medical devices makes sense for an electronics retailer.

He specifically said they bought health insurance and are offering employees insurance from said company, and professed it is as truth:

This year Best Buy purchased a California based health insurance provider, that was also floundering. And now Best Buy is a authorized medical insurance provider (creepy), and has been seriously pressuring all employees to sign up for coverage that costs more than their average non-management staff member makes in a month.

Buying a company that makes medical devices makes sense for an electronics retailer.

He specifically said they bought health insurance and are offering employees insurance from said company, and professed it is as truth:
Yeah, I couldn't find a thing in news about health insurance. For amazon and best buy partnership, i could only find a mention of smart TVs with Amazon Fire tv being sold at Best Buy.

https://corporate.bestbuy.com/amazon-best-buy-announce-exclusive-multiyear-partnership-offer-new-fire-tv-edition-smart-tvs/

I supposr it could be more internal stuff, but one would think acquisitions and partnerships would be publicly released in some form since both companies are publicly traded. Some sort of filing or disclosure somewhere.

Always good to be critical and not take things at face value.

Back on topic, i wish Ninja Scroll would come back in stock at $5.99.

Ugh, I totally haven't checked this thread in quite awhile and I saw No Game No Life Zero marked to $7.99 on Amazon and now I see that it's because of BestBuy. I missed some good stuff!

Ugh, I totally haven't checked this thread in quite awhile and I saw No Game No Life Zero marked to $7.99 on Amazon and now I see that it's because of BestBuy. I missed some good stuff!
Check Best Buy and Amazon right now. Some really good prices with a lot of historic all time lows (Aura Battler Dunbine, Golgo 13, Persona 4 The Animation, To Love Ru Complete, etc)

Source?

Source?
The Amazon deal is very new. Apparently the Amazon customer still has to follow the normal procedure of filing with Amazon to return the product(s) and then the way we were told it works is that if Amazon's approval system notes the customer lives within a certain number of miles of a Best Buy location it will provide them with the choice of either returning the product to the nearest Best Buy store or shipping it back to Amazon. We had several people return items in this manner last week (this past Saturday was my last day working there). And for all I know our store may have been a test market location even though management claimed this was a nationwide affair.

Not a health insurance provider, but rather a health and safety products company, Best Buy acquired GreatCall, makers of the Jitterbug phone, this past August: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GreatCall
Pay close attention to that price tag of $800,000,000 (eight hundred million). GreatCall wasn't worth anything close to that, Best Buy didn't even pay a quarter of that amount to purchase Vivent. it was a bundle deal they went after to get their hands on a floundering medical insurance division that was attached and was only licensed to operate in the state of California. But Best Buy refiled for national authorization on that insurance license and apparently it was approved. That was disclosed in the quarterly meeting, and employees did receive early opt-in offers via mailed information packets that same week. I shredded mine, so no longer have it.

sentai has launched their black friday sale. I'm looking through it but seems like good prices.

Made in Abyss regular blu ray is already down to $25.

Azumanga Daioh Complete  (dvd) is $5

Yeah, I couldn't find a thing in news about health insurance. For amazon and best buy partnership, i could only find a mention of smart TVs with Amazon Fire tv being sold at Best Buy.

https://corporate.bestbuy.com/amazon-best-buy-announce-exclusive-multiyear-partnership-offer-new-fire-tv-edition-smart-tvs/

I supposr it could be more internal stuff, but one would think acquisitions and partnerships would be publicly released in some form since both companies are publicly traded. Some sort of filing or disclosure somewhere.

Always good to be critical and not take things at face value.

Back on topic, i wish Ninja Scroll would come back in stock at $5.99.
I thought it was a little odd that I bought a Toshiba Amazon Fire TV from Amazon on Prime Day and it was completely fulfilled by Best Buy. It kind of makes sense now.

Those Sentai prices are crazy.

Taking what I bought from Best Buy back tomorrow.
only one I bought that was cheaper now is food wars season 2.

scums wish, no game no life zero and grimore premium were cheaper or the same at best buy I think. either way I'm to lazy to return them lol.

only one I bought that was cheaper now is food wars season 2.

scums wish, no game no life zero and grimore premium were cheaper or the same at best buy I think. either way I'm to lazy to return them lol.
I remember staring at Chihayafuru and now I'm so glad I didn't' buy them from Best Buy. I only got a few things from Best Buy, but they were all $18 and now $10 on Sentai.

I can easily drop a few hundred on this sale
Yeah, I'm in the process of crossing stuff off to get below $200.

I had about 8-10 of these LE's bookmarked but I can't justify buying those when the SE's are like ten dollars. I think I'm going to order just the Sword Oratoria LE and then get standard editions of Gate, Chihayafuru, Chivalry, Sakamoto, and Food Wars 1 & 2.

Got everything I wanted and didn't have for $94.

Some of the complete series are priced lower than what I paid for a season last year even. It's insane.

Got everything I wanted and didn't have for $94.

Some of the complete series are priced lower than what I paid for a season last year even. It's insane.
I wanted everything. But so far I cut it down to $168 atm.

I really want the Live Action Garo series

I'd highly recommend getting your orders in tonight.  Some of this stuff is going to sell out.  Monster Musume is on backorder already and other titles will follow.

Sentai BF is nuts! Will be returning most of my Best Buy orders. Picked up:

91RicNx.jpg

What was cheaper:
Non Non Biyori Complete: $21 -> $11

Gate: $26 -> $14

Flying Witch: $18 -> $10

Strawberry Marshmallow: $16 -> $8

----

Difference: $38

Very happy to get Hidamari Sketch complete for $36. Well, almost complete since the last two eps (the graduation arc) were never released here. I already had the first two seasons of The World God Only Knows, but for $14 it was worth getting the complete collection to also get the ova ($3) and last season ($10). I have been waiting on a sale for Snafu complete, never expected it would drop to $11.

Sentai shocked me. It practically did "hold my beer" against Best Buy. I didn't expect series with 24-26 episodes to be $13.99 cheap, especially Chihayafuru Season 2. I am still ordering and overwhelmed.

Ok I am done. Gotta return only 10 things to BB. Keeping one thing from Amazon even though it is $12 cheaper and Sentai. Lets help uhh RS sale is crap lol. I need to work overtime now to make up this terrible life choice.

Order #1

Wizard Barristers Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Rurouni Kenshin ~ New Kyoto Arc Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Okamikakushi ~ Masque of the Wolf Complete Collection - Blu-ray
One Week Friends Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Nurse Witch KOMUGI R Complete Collection - Blu-ray
No. 6 Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Love, Election & Chocolate Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Love and Lies Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Kämpfer Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Is the Order a Rabbit? Season 2 Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Infinite Stratos Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Humanity Has Declined Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Hidamari Sketch X Honeycomb Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Good Witch of the West Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Girls Beyond the Wasteland Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Girlish Number Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Fruit of Grisaia, The Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Fantasista Doll Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Devil Survivor 2: The Animation Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Chihayafuru Season 2 Premium Set - DVD & Blu-ray
Chihayafuru Premium Box Set - DVD & Blu-ray
Beyond the Boundary Movies Double Feature - DVD & Blu-ray
Bakuon!! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
BanG Dream! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Atelier Escha & Logy: ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Order #2

Big O, The Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Matoi the Sacred Slayer Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Mayo Chiki! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Momokyun Sword Complete Collection - Blu-ray
RE-KAN! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Maria Holic Alive Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Maria Holic Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Tamako-love story- - DVD & Blu-ray
Trinity Seven Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Herz! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
NAKAIMO ~ My Little Sister is Among Them! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
To Love Ru Darkness Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Motto To Love Ru Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Labyrinth of Grisaia + Eden of Grisaia Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Angelic Layer Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Order #3

When They Cry Rei Complete Collection - Blu-ray
When They Cry Kai Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Wakaba*Girl Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Urara Meirochou Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Complete Collection
Typhoon Noruda - Blu-ray
The Dragon Dentist - DVD & Blu-ray
Sunday Without God Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Student Council's Discretion Level 2 Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Student Council's Discretion Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Space Brothers Collection 8 - Blu-ray
Space Brothers Collection 7 - Blu-ray
Space Brothers Collection 6 - Blu-ray
Space Brothers Collection 5 - Blu-ray
Space Brothers Collection 4 - Blu-ray
Space Brothers Collection 3 - Blu-ray
Space Brothers Collection 2 - Blu-ray
Space Brothers Collection 1 - Blu-ray
Someday's Dreamers II Sora Complete Collection - DVD
So, I Can't Play H Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Shining Hearts Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Samurai Girls Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Samurai Bride Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Sakura Trick Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Punch Line Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they? Complete Collection - Blu-ray
MM! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Magical Warfare Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions!: Rikka Version - DVD & Blu-ray
Little Busters! Refrain Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Little Busters! EX Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Little Busters! Collection 2 - Blu-ray
Little Busters! Collection 1 - Blu-ray
Listen To Me, Girls. I Am Your Father! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Inu X Boku SS Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Gintama The Motion Picture - Blu-ray
Engaged to the Unidentified Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Den-noh Coil Collection 2 - Blu-ray
Demon King Daimao Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Colorful: The Motion Picture - Blu-ray
Coicent / Five Numbers Double Feature - Blu-ray
Canaan Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Blade Dance of the Elementalers Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Order #4

Tonari no Seki-Kun: The Master of Killing Time Complete Collection - Blu-ray
The World is Still Beautiful Complete Collection - Blu-ray
The Life of Budori Gusuko - Blu-ray
Softenni! Complete Collection - Blu-ray
A Spirit of the Sun - Blu-ray
Phantasy Star Online 2: The Animation Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Penguindrum Collection 2 - Blu-ray
Penguindrum Collection 1 - Blu-ray
Natsuyuki Rendezvous Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Nyankoi! Complete Collection - Blu-ray    
Ebiten ~ Ebisugawa's Public High School Tenmonbu Complete Collection - Blu-ray
Bodacious Space Pirates: Abyss of Hyperspace - Blu-ray
Infinite Stratos 2 Premium Box Set - Blu-ray
Indian Summer Complete Collection (Sentai Selects) - DVD
Idolm@Ster Xenoglossia Collection 2 - DVD
Idolm@Ster Xenoglossia Collection 1 - DVD

JFC holy shit dude. I just ordered one thing lol, Sword Orataria premium box set. I don't need to order anymore, fallout 76 power armor edition and made in abyss premium box set, to love ru complete collection and royal space force at BB was enough as it is for me.

Is there not a free shipping threshold here? The shipping is expensive.

Edit: Just added the items that were cheaper than BB and it got me to free...

Edit 2: Saved $54.2 on the stuff that was cheaper than BB. That's worth a return trip to the store! I opened Chihaya already (no patience to re-watch that one), but I suspect that won't matter.

Is there not a free shipping threshold here? The shipping is expensive.

Edit: Just added the items that were cheaper than BB and it got me to free...

Edit 2: Saved $54.2 on the stuff that was cheaper than BB. That's worth a return trip to the store! I opened Chihaya already (no patience to re-watch that one), but I suspect that won't matter.
The free shipping should be $75 irrc.

Doh, forgot to get Is the Order a Rabbit. Oh well, too late now since I'm not hitting free shipping again. I'll add it to my list for next year.

I'd highly recommend getting your orders in tonight. Some of this stuff is going to sell out. Monster Musume is on backorder already and other titles will follow.
Already seeing titles hit low stock that were normal stock a few hours ago. Sometimes they'll let you backorder, but usually it seems they sell out of the blu-ray and just have dvd available.

Black Friday sale started at Sentai and the prices are INSANE on the standard editions.
Dang you aren't kidding. I have a hard time believing anyone will be seeling most these sentsi titles cheaper this year.

Went ahead and added anything that looked interesting for shits and giggles, total $806 for 80 titles
Nope!
Trimmed down to $75 and 8 titles that I'll probably buy.

Sentai sale is just too good. Spent $180 total on it. Returning my recent Best Buy purchases will save me $30. Would be great if Funimation or Rightstuf had prices like this for their sales. *wishful thinking*

I'm glad for the two titles I picked up at Best Buy, both cheaper: Aura Battler Dunbine and Princess Principal.

That said, I still ended up with Chihayafuru S1 and S2, Flip Flappers, Azumanga Daioh, Those Who Hunt Elves, Devil Survivor 2, Gate, and Good Witch of the West.

Lol...I was at like, $74.53. Was trying to find somewhere on the site where it told me where the limit was. Doesn't matter, it worked out.
Same here - $74.94. I ended up adding Those Who Hunt Elves for $4 to save on shipping.

I hope at least someone has to make an in-person return to Best Buy that is like:

-Queen's Blade 2 & 3

-To Love Ru 1, 2, & 3

-Elfen Leid

-Is it Wrong?

-other shows with scantily clad girls on the front cover

Share your story if so!

I picked up:

Chihayafuru S1+2/My Love Story/Gate (BB returns)

Sword Oratoria

Outbreak Company

Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky (I thought I owned this already...)

Beautiful Bones

Ajin S1 and S2 (S2 the premium was cheaper than standard lol)

11 Eyes

In hindsight, I could have probably dropped some of these once I added my BB returns, but they were so damn cheap.

Edit: Things I'm waiting to be completed and presented in one complete set: Haikyu, Made in Abyss, and Food Wars.

I just want to mention prices may have changed since I went to bed last night.

at the very least Another was in the $40s when I went to bed and now it's down at $19

I already own a bunch from sentai from previous sales but I picked up 25 sets for $370 which is really solid.

Squid Girl Seasons 1 & 2 Premium Box Set - DVD & Blu-ray     
Negima! Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Long Riders! Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Little Busters! Refrain Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Little Busters! EX Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Little Busters! Collection 2 - Blu-ray     
Little Busters! Collection 1 - Blu-ray     
Knights of Sidonia Complete Collection - DVD     
Knights of Sidonia Season 2: Battle for Planet Nine Premium Box Set - DVD & Blu-ray
K-ON! Season 2 Collection 1 - Blu-ray     
K-ON! Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Golgo 13 Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Girlish Number Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Comet Lucifer Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
ClassicaLoid Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Busou Shinki Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Broken Blade Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation- Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
BanG Dream! Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Battle Girl High School Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Ajin: Demi-Human Complete Collection - Blu-ray     
Armed Girl's Machiavellism Premium Box Set - Blu-ray     
Scum's Wish Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Not a bad haul, at this point I have almost everything they offer lol.

Welp, that was $285 that I wasn’t planning on spending when I first woke up this morning. There were a few I wanted that were sold out unfortunately (like Persona 4 collection 2), but I did pick up some series that I had been waiting on, and a lot of series that looked interesting to me at a glance and cheap enough that I thought what the hell. I think $16 might have been the highest that I payed on an individual item.

Product

SKU

Price

Quantity

Total

Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions!: Rikka Version - DVD & Blu-ray

SFC-CDK001

$ 5.99

$ 5.99

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Seasons 1 & 2 Complete Collection - Blu-ray

SFB-CDK000

$ 13.99

$ 13.99

From the New World Complete Collection - Blu-ray

SFB-FNW100

$ 13.99

$ 13.99

Time Jam: Valerian & Laureline Complete Collection - DVD

SF-VAL100

$ 5.99

$ 5.99

The World God Only Knows Ultimate Collection - Blu-ray

SFB-WGK000

$ 13.99

$ 13.99

The Life of Budori Gusuko - Blu-ray

SFB-LBG001

$ 3.99

$ 3.99

The Dragon Dentist - DVD & Blu-ray

SFC-DRD100

$ 5.99

$ 5.99

Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side Complete Collection - Blu-ray

SFB-SWO200

$ 15.99

$ 15.99

Squid Girl Seasons 1 & 2 Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Rozen Maiden ~ Zurückspulen Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Re: Hamatora the Animation Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Collection 1 - Blu-ray

K-ON! Season 2 Collection 1 - Blu-ray

K-ON! Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Himouto! Umaru-chan Complete Collection - Blu-ray

HaNaYaMaTa Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ Record of the Jade Blood Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ Dawn of the Shinsengumi Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Hakuoki - Theatrical Version Chapter 2: Warrior Spirit of the Blue Sky - Blu-ray

Hakuoki - Theatrical Version, Chapter 1: Wild Dance of Kyoto - Blu-ray

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Complete Series - Blu-ray

Haikyu!! Season 2 Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Haikyu!! Season 1 Complete Collection - Blu-ray

GATE Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Food Wars! The Second Plate Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Food Wars! Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Flying Witch Complete Collection - Blu-ray

FLIP FLAPPERS! Complete Collection - Blu-ray

DRAMAtical Murder Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Dog & Scissors Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Chivalry of a Failed Knight Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Chihayafuru Season 2 Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Chihayafuru Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Brynhildr in the Darkness Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Black Bullet Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Big O, The Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Armed Girl's Machiavellism Premium Box Set - Blu-ray

Aoharu x Machinegun Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Angelic Layer Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Collection 2 - Blu-ray

My Love Story!! Complete Collection - Blu-ray

Crazy insane deal ever! I end up dropped $500.XX for this SALE.  I'm done with Animes sale this Year.  Glad No taxes where i live ;)

I picked up:

Black Bullet

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere

Majestic Prince

Busou Shinki

Infinite Stratos

Comet Lucifer

Cross Ange Collection

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

Argevollen 1 & 2

Total: $110 w/ shipping. I escaped with my life, barely.

The Return of Godzilla (Godzilla 1984) × 1
Blu-ray

$4.99

Sword-Oratoria_816726027814_00_01_1012x1080_dfb27e81-aa1a-4a1d-9695-5da5ab84548a_compact_cropped.png

Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$15.99

waitinginthesummer_BD_compact_cropped.png

Waiting in the Summer Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$15.99

sasamisan_BD_compact_cropped.png

Sasami-San@Ganbaranai Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

samuraigirls_BD_compact_cropped.png

Samurai Girls Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

samuraibride_BD_compact_cropped.png

Samurai Bride Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

sakuratrick_BD_compact_cropped.png

Sakura Trick Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

re-kan_BD_compact_cropped.png

RE-KAN! Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

railwars_BD_compact_cropped.png

Rail Wars! Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

queensbladerebellion_BD_compact_cropped.png

Queen's Blade Rebellion Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

queensbladeOVA_BD_compact_cropped.png

Queen's Blade Beautiful Warriors Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$5.99

problemchildren_BD_compact_cropped.png

Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they? Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

planzet_BD_compact_cropped.png

Planzet × 1
Blu-ray

$5.99

phantasystaronline2_BD_compact_cropped.png

Phantasy Star Online 2: The Animation Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

myteenromanticSNAFUTOO_BD_compact_cropped.png

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

My-Teen-Romantic-Comedy-Snafu_816726026510_00_01_1012x1080_cb10ef71-2997-4729-a52e-511e0d5e033c_compact_cropped.png

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Complete Series × 1
Blu-ray

$10.99

814131015990_1012x1080_40bd1ada-080b-4d66-b1d3-ccbfb0ce711d_compact_cropped.png

My Love Story!! Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$13.99

momokyunsword_BD_compact_cropped.png

Momokyun Sword Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Momokuri_816726025209_00_01_1012x1280_859c8c3e-bb1c-4092-a3b0-8fceea2876a3_compact_cropped.png

Momokuri Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Medaka-Box-Complete-Collection-BD_compact_cropped.png

MEDAKA BOX Complete Series × 1
Blu-ray

$13.99

Mayo-Chiki-BD_compact_cropped.png

Mayo Chiki! Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

Matoi-the-Sacred-Slayer_816726022215_00_01_1012x1080_da98b1f4-a610-4e2e-8c15-082e7a0e3c3c_compact_cropped.png

Matoi the Sacred Slayer Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Medaka-Box-S2-BD_compact_cropped.png

MEDAKA BOX Abnormal Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

Majikoi-Oh-Samurai-Girls-BD_compact_cropped.png

Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

Maoyu-BD_compact_cropped.png

Maoyu Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Legend-of-Heroes-BD_compact_cropped.png

Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky × 1
Blu-ray

$5.99

Kampfer-BD_compact_cropped.png

Kämpfer Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$8.99

Is-It-Wrong-to-Expect-a-Hot-Spring-in-a-Dungeon_816726026916_00_02_1012x1080_a6d6d8d2-1bd8-4a8a-8085-a8645be272c0_compact_cropped.png

Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon? OVA × 1
Blu-ray

$11.99

Humanity-Has-Declined-BD_compact_cropped.png

Humanity Has Declined Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Horizon-in-the-Middle-of-Nowhere-BD_compact_cropped.png

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Complete Series × 1
Blu-ray

$13.99

Gourmet-Girl-Graffiti-BD_compact_cropped.png

Gourmet Girl Graffiti Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Godzilla-vs-Hedorah-BD_compact_cropped.png

Godzilla vs. Hedorah (Godzilla Vs. the Smog Monster) × 1
Blu-ray

$4.99

Godzilla-vs-Gigan-BD_compact_cropped.png

Godzilla vs. Gigan (Godzilla on Monster Island) × 1
Blu-ray

$4.99

Engaged-to-the-Unidentified-BD_compact_cropped.png

Engaged to the Unidentified Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Ebiten-BD_compact_cropped.png

Ebiten ~ Ebisugawa's Public High School Tenmonbu Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Ebirah-Horror-of-the-Deep-BD_compact_cropped.png

Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (Godzilla Vs. the Sea Monster) × 1
Blu-ray

$4.99

Beyond-The-Boundary-Ill-Be-Here_816726029306_00_01_1012x1280_3a74c8f6-6677-40d9-bbc3-15784f0ac4dd_compact_cropped.png

Beyond the Boundary Movies Double Feature × 1
DVD & Blu-ray

$6.99

Beyond-the-Boundary-BD_compact_cropped.png

Beyond the Boundary Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

Battle-Girls-BD_compact_cropped.png

Battle Girls: Time Paradox Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

Beautiful-Bones-BD_compact_cropped.png

Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation- Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Bang-Dream_816726028613_00_01_1012x1080_2d66e2e3-724c-4ff1-bc08-efe773e6d1c0_compact_cropped.png

BanG Dream! Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$15.99

Bakuon_816726029108_00_01_1012x1280_962e5838-cf35-433e-8c9e-9260d269fa0d_compact_cropped.png

Bakuon!! Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$7.99

Amagi-Brilliant-Park-BD_compact_cropped.png

Amagi Brilliant Park Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$18.99

Amagami-SS-Amagami-SS-plus_816726022611_00_01_1012x1080_b5381e8a-5997-41c1-9105-857e225e599e_compact_cropped.png

Amagami SS / Amagami SS Plus Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$10.99

814131015648_1012x1080_e9263bd3-9e86-486d-8e99-e33c07782e24_compact_cropped.png

AKB0048 Next Stage Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

814131012241_1012x1080_7a8fc9a6-a5b7-4358-8ad1-189d876cd537_compact_cropped.png

AKB0048 Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$9.99

Ajin-Demi-Human-Season-2_816726027517_00_01_1012x1080_4dc6d7f8-e077-43de-a245-269cfc3837d7_compact_cropped.png

Ajin: Demi-Human Season 2 Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$15.99

Ajin-Demi-Human_816726027302_00_02_1012x1080_76868490-1dd2-4493-b1ef-49f7f6c73d4d_compact_cropped.png

Ajin: Demi-Human Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$15.99

Action-Heroine-Cheer-Fruits_816726020921_00_01_1012x1080_b9b0ebc1-b6f6-4fab-bd5e-29500ca429b0_compact_cropped.png

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits Complete Collection × 1
Blu-ray

$21.99

so many deals I just couldnt say no

bread's done
Back