Anime sale on select titles @ DeepDiscount (Up to 73% off) & DVDPlanet

WTK

CAGiversary!
Note: Price fluctuation may occur with any of the sale listings!

dvd-AnimeDest-hero.jpg

Deep is your anime destination! Up to 73% off @ DeepDiscount.com

Sale Ends 8/26 Noon CST

Some of the sales highlights:

DP-animeSaleBanner-550x200.jpg

Our Best Anime Sale Ever @ DVDPlanet.com | One-time use [FONT=Verdana, Arial]$5 off $50 coupon[/FONT]: [FONT=Verdana, Arial]couponcabin[/FONT]

Sale Ends August 1st

Some of the sale highlights:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never heard of Wolf's Rain before but it looks intriguing, though I'm hearing it's rather sad. Anyone see it? Worth picking up?

[quote name='ssjmichael']I never heard of Wolf's Rain before but it looks intriguing, though I'm hearing it's rather sad. Anyone see it? Worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed Wolf's Rain. It's true that the final few episodes are rather sad, but it's still a really well-told story, with beautiful animation and music. It's worth owning.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I never heard of Wolf's Rain before but it looks intriguing, though I'm hearing it's rather sad. Anyone see it? Worth picking up?[/QUOTE]
It may be sad but not depressing. The whole series is very moving. I found it to have one of the best endings of any story (not just anime). It is very thought provoking and the music is amazing, one of the only anime soundtracks I felt compelled to buy. The series is in my top three of all time, so I say absolutely get it.

Did anyone get their order of Cowboy Bebop? The dropped mine from the order. They didn't charge me for it, but I still see it available on the site (for 40% more now).

I got an email with a $10 coupon for DeepDiscount.com which is valid until August, 26th 2011.

I placed an order for an item that was not listed in the "Big Anime Sale" because it was not from BANDAi/ViZ.

I bought the "Ninja Nonsense Thinpak Boxset" for $16.61 ($26.61 before (47% OFF)) last friday and got a shipping confirmation today. I think thats a good deal.

Check your emails for the coupon ;)

[quote name='RockJack']I got an email with a $10 coupon for DeepDiscount.com which is valid until August, 26th 2011.

I placed an order for an item that was not listed in the "Big Anime Sale" because it was not from BANDAi/ViZ.

I bought the "Ninja Nonsense Thinpak Boxset" for $16.61 ($26.61 before (47% OFF)) last friday and got a shipping confirmation today. I think thats a good deal.

Check your emails for the coupon ;)[/QUOTE]

Not seeing the coupon, is it only a single use coupon?

[quote name='Rogueleader17']Not seeing the coupon, is it only a single use coupon?[/QUOTE]

If you added items (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray's) to your wishlist at DeepDiscount.com you have a chance to get a "$10 coupon" (this is the second time this year i got one). This coupon is a special one (just for your user account) and for single-use-only. You will get it via email (the same one which you used for your deepdiscount-user-account).

I am sorry if you misunderstood me #-o

I got the coupon too.

Also, to no surprise, my copy of Code Geass I ordered about a month ago still hasn't shipped or anything, but at least my copy of Gurren Lagann finally showed up...

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']I got the coupon too.

Also, to no surprise, my copy of Code Geass I ordered about a month ago still hasn't shipped or anything, but at least my copy of Gurren Lagann finally showed up...[/QUOTE]

Code Geass was great but I'm still waiting for a consolidated complete R2 release, Im starting to thnk I might have to get all the boxed sets to complete my set.

For anyone waiting on Code Geass my copy showed up out of the blue on Wednesday. I didn't get any shipping confirmation email so be on the lookout if you ordered it.

bread's done
Back