annoyed with ebgames president's day "sale"

schu

CAGiversary!
they had flyers all over the place about a preplayed gamecube for 59.99....i went to the two ebs in my area and they both said they never get pre-played gamecubes in.....why did they have a gigantic pile of flyers laying around the store if this was the case? all they wanted to to was get people to come in..realize that they didnt have what they were looking for and then proceed to buy something else....they could have at least put the flyers away since they didnt have any...

Somewhere somebody at EB probably got some used GCN systems in, but your area didn't for whatever reason. It's not the end of the world. If worse comes to worse, there may be another price drop or bundle announced at this year's E3 in May.

haha, I feel you man. I call like 3 EB's close by that had them in-stock online. They said, they suppose to have them. Wtf, that suppose to mean. Anyway, talking to this guy at another forum. Hoopefullly the deals go through. He offering Gamecube w/ 2 controllers, 1 memory card, cables and 2 games, metriod/zelda collector edition for $100 shipped.

Different EBs got different amounts, they always do. My EB has a few GCs laying around from when they were last on sale for $59.99 and I don't think they ever raised the price.

Same thing happened when the first Game Crazy store opened in my area. They sent a ton of flyers out saying that they had preowned SNES systems for $29.99. Went there the day they opened and didn't have any. It's basically just a general flyer they send out, which means that none of the stores near you might have them.

I've went to a few EBs yesterday and they each had at least two or three pre-owned Gamecubes. One store actually sold out of them while I was perusing there game selection for the B2G1.

My local EBs have several in stock. Dont want one, though.

bread's done
Back