Anomaly warzone earth

I watched a video and it reminds me of Defense Grid, just played from the offensive perspective. Downloaded, thanks OP!

Played the Demo and it was fun but not something I would actually buy even for a good deal like that.

this is on sale due to the "Beacuse we may sale"
11 bit Studios decided to add this title, is the only XBLA game on sale though,

also 3 XLIG are also on sale; Blocks That Matter, Pingvinas and TriLinea React, all reduced from 240 msp to 80 msp each.

I think the "because we may sale" ends of the 1st of June, so I guess thats how long their reduced for!

[quote name='Death snakes']this is on sale due to the "Beacuse we may sale"
11 bit Studios decided to add this title, is the only XBLA game on sale though,

also 3 XLIG are also on sale; Blocks That Matter, Pingvinas and TriLinea React, all reduced from 240 msp to 80 msp each.

I think the "because we may sale" ends of the 1st of June, so I guess thats how long their reduced for![/QUOTE]

not a fan of indie games due to the fact you pay for them but you dont own them
and how u cant play them offline

[quote name='dungonmaster316']not a fan of indie games due to the fact you pay for them but you dont own them
and how u cant play them offline[/QUOTE]

Woah, really? I didn't know that. :\

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Woah, really? I didn't know that. :\[/QUOTE]
yea sucks i use to buy em to then one day my live wasnt working so i tried to play them and they wouldnt work, its cuz there not rated by usrb or whatever it is that rates games E-M so they cant give em to ya, its like going to a friends house to play his game but he wont let u take it lol

bread's done
Back