another boring rarity topic. Got Intelligent Qube and Breath of Fire 4

V

Virtua

About $63 total for both, perfect condition, not a scratch on em.

BOF4 is one i've been looking for for a while, but IQ is just another centerpeice for my PSOne collection..

I also got Jedi Outcast on cube, mostly to sell and pay for my actual collection worthy games..

It was at gamestop, by the way. And I am looking for a Breath of Fire 3 now..

And that pic of brooke burke.. wow. she got some big ass titt-tays

i've been meaning to play the breath of ire series. i'm one of those people that have to play part 1, then 2, then 3 in order. I have tons of sequels that never get played. But take a look at my tradelist or throw me your tradelist.

I got IQ from a friend for $5 (Disk only w/ core tag from a video rental place out of IA.)
It's sitting in my Suikoden 1 case next to the intructions.

If anyone has an extra case / booklet for IQ lemme know.

congrats i want to pick up iq but i dont want to pay so much for it and i still remember a few years back i saw a bunch of those in toys r us for alot cheaper

[quote name='jer7583']About $63 total for both, perfect condition, not a scratch on em.

BOF4 is one i've been looking for for a while, but IQ is just another centerpeice for my PSOne collection..

I also got Jedi Outcast on cube, mostly to sell and pay for my actual collection worthy games..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those could've been mine, but the pricing sucked.

I usually help out at that Gamestop.

It's like the number 1 store in the midwest or something.

wha? the gamestop in greenfield on bluemound?

I hear of you guys getting all kinds of rarities in..

We've gotten in pretty much all the hard to find PS1 RPG's. Wouldn't call them rare, just sought after.

Also some games like REZ.

yeah i know a guy who was pretty upset because you had rez and an employee bought it, and everyone denied you had it.

I just got BoF4 a couple weeks ago for ~$20, had been looking to get it for a while. I'm also looking for BoF3 but they aren't too hard to find so I'll just wait till I can pick it up cheap.

I remember playing Intelligent Qube back in the day. The game is really the bomb.. If i knew it was going to harness so much money, I'd keep it. But good find :D

bread's done
Back