Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Substitute teacher charged in sex-with-student case
By Christine Byers

teresaengelbachdy7.jpg

UPDATE: 3:57 p.m.
Dunklin R-5 School District officials said today that a 14-year-old Senn-Thomas Middle student and a substitute teacher who has been accused of having a sexual relationship with him knew each other for several years before she became a substitute teacher.

Teresa Engelbach, 21, of Pevely, was charged with three counts of statutory rape and one count of statutory sodomy in connection with the case, according to a news release from the Jefferson County sheriff's office.

Engelbach began working for the district in September 2006 and has taught at all three of its schools, including Herculaneum High School and Pevely Elementary, and she recently volunteered to become an assistant middle school track coach, according to a press release issued by the district.

No other students are believed to be involved, said Assistant Superintendent Stan Stratton.

She is no longer being used as a substitute teacher or as a volunteer assistant track coach and has been banned from school property.

Stratton said the woman had earned a substitute teaching certificate from the state, which requires a background check. The check came back clean before the teacher was hired, he said.

"We try to have all of these procedures in place to prevent these things from happening," he said. "But unfortunately in the society we live in, we can't totally prevent this."

ohh and I found her myspace profile, though looks like she took down most of the pics

http://www.myspace.com/t_ebach

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Whoa, she got charged with sodomy? How exactly do the mechanics of that work anyway?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Whoa, she got charged with sodomy? How exactly do the mechanics of that work anyway?[/QUOTE]

Oral sex counts as a form of sodomy. So I'm guessing she gave the shortest BJ of her life.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']you wouldnt happen to be 14 years old?[/QUOTE]

I'm 137 by the Roman Calendar. If you use the Lunar one, then there's some corrections to make.

Man whatever happened to the lecherous old male teachers preying on the young hotties? It seems like they catch another female doing this by the day now

>_> I work for the school distric. I am 19 and would never date anyone there. It would just be to odd. This might have to do with the fact I was a student there less then a year ago.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No, if she gave the guy a bj he would be charged with sodomy. The only thing I can figure is that in Alabama, cunilingus counts as sodomy.[/QUOTE]

Technically she'd be sodomizing him. If he put it in her "backdoor" (in a manner of speaking), then that would be sodomy on his part. The sodomy charge goes on the person DOING the act, not RECIEVING the act.

Reality's Fringe;2762678]Technically she'd be sodomizing him. If he put it in her "backdoor" (in a manner of speaking) said:
Nope, sorry, try again. If a guy recieves a bj, it counts as him sodomizing the woman (or man). It works like this, if your what-not enters anything other than the vagina, your sodomizing that person. Now, in addition to that some states include cunnilingus.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nope, sorry, try again. If a guy recieves a bj, it counts as him sodomizing the woman (or man).[/QUOTE]

I refuse to believe this on grounds that it's bizzare. Of course, there are odder laws, so I'll use the power of the internets.

From what I read on Wikipedia (yeah, it's not the best, I know) it looks like anyone who does it or submits to it is considered to be practicing sodomy. So, they're both guilty of it? Of course, it wouldn't matter considering the shadow of statutory rape.

Remember when you had a substitute, you would make his/her life a living hell for that 47 minute period? Now, everyone in the class is trying to bone her. I knew I should have stayed in high school for that 7th year.

Reality's Fringe;2762690 said:
I refuse to believe this on grounds that it's bizzare. Of course, there are odder laws, so I'll use the power of the internets.

Sodomy laws were created mostly to persecute homosexuals and regulate sexual behavior. They weren't designed to make sense.

Reality's Fringe;2762690 said:

From what I read on Wikipedia (yeah, it's not the best, I know) it looks like anyone who does it or submits to it is guilty. So, they're both guilty of sodomy?

He's 14 and therefore under the age of consent. Everything that happened between them was rape because he couldn't possibly have given consent and therefore he couldn't be guilty of anything.

Think of it like this, if a woman is forcibly raped by a man and during the course of that he inserts himself into her anus, they're not gonna charge her with sodomy because she didn't submit to it, she was forced into it. As far as the law is concerned, its the exact same thing here, only to a lesser degree.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']He's 14 and therefore under the age of consent. Everything that happened between them was rape because he couldn't possibly have given consent and therefore he couldn't be guilty of anything.

Think of it like this, if a woman is forcibly raped by a man and during the course of that he inserts himself into her anus, they're not gonna charge her with sodomy because she didn't submit to it, she was forced into it. As far as the law is concerned, its the exact same thing here, only to a lesser degree.[/QUOTE]

I meant in relation to the act and only the act. Take out "rape" in your example, and that's the definition I'm using. I've just done more google searches on "sodomize" than I should ever have to do again, and I get the same explanation pretty much across the board that allowing and engaging in "unnatural coitus" is considered to be sodomy. Then again, I'm not a lawyer.

Reality's Fringe;2762738 said:
I meant in relation to the act and only the act. Take out "rape" in your example, and that's the definition I'm using. I've just done more google searches on "sodomize" than I should ever have to do again, and I get the same explanation pretty much across the board that allowing and engaging in "unnatural coitus" is considered to be sodomy. Then again, I'm not a lawyer.

First off, reading about sodomy on the internet is a waste because each and every state has wildly different sodomy laws. What you're reading may be far different than what the law is in Alabama.

Furthermore, you said " So, they're both guilty of sodomy?" and I was replying to that by saying that no, they're not both guilty of sodomy, only her. The whole reason this is unusual is because sexual predator or not, its not very common for women to be charged with sodomy because most states' sodomy laws are such that only people that can be charged with sodomy are those with a penis.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']First off, reading about sodomy on the internet is a waste because each and every state has wildly different sodomy laws. What you're reading may be far different than what the law is in Alabama.

Furthermore, you said " So, they're both guilty of sodomy?" and I was replying to that by saying that no, they're not both guilty of sodomy, only her. The whole reason this is unusual is because sexual predator or not, its not very common for women to be charged with sodomy because most states' sodomy laws are such that only people that can be charged with sodomy are those with a penis.[/QUOTE]

Not sodomy laws, but the definition of sodomy in general and the usage of the term "to sodomize". And by "guilty" I guess I was being a bit glib; I in no way intended to accuse the kid of anything.

I wouldn't say she's "hot" but I am suprised she isn't completely butt ugly.

what's up with these women? You always hear about male pervs, but I wonder what the psychology is behind these chicks. it's not like the kid could last more than two minutes.

[quote name='Apossum']what's up with these women?[/quote]

Just check out her myspace profile (scarily and conveniently linked by the OP):

"What kind of mixed drink are you?"...makes you go "hmmm"...

She's not bad-looking. She's actually kind of cute, in my opinion, anyway.

Chalk me up as another person who doesn't understand this. Maybe if she were desperate you could see it happening... but this chick is 21 and at the very least, decent-looking. Plus, she's a girl. She would be able to find a good-looking guy her age.

This just shocks me. I wonder how they got caught?

21 but her myspace says 27?

eh, can't even get the pics to load. maybe someone deleted the page or something and it is starting to catch.

dude this one 5th grade teacher in my team is like 6 foot 3 inches and DAMN hot :O The other school councilor, oh my god she has a nice rack and amazing butt and legs, she's 40 but looks 25 :O

[quote name='javeryh']Seriously. WTF?[/QUOTE]

yep a new era in student/teacher relationships. No longer is it male teachers having sex with female students, but female teachers (and subs!) now having sex with students. I mean wtf, the kid is having the best experience in his life, gets to say "see that chick? I pwned her the other night" yet when they don't get there pizza/candy they cry rape :(

You're right, this is very serious, we better track this kid down and give him his luckiest boy in America medal right away.

well at least she's cute :) but nothing compares to that one chick in that florida school who had blonde hair and amazing eyes :drool: can't remember the name or pic :(

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Chris Hansen, where are you? Think of the kids.[/QUOTE]

Chris Hansen won't cover this... it wasn't an internet thing :(

I was thinking the exact same thing. Also shows the male is a little curious...

And isn't it only rape when you don't want it? We all know the kid wanted it. :)

And yeah don't fucking correct me assholes I know the law "he's 14", I know and I still don't give a shit.

[quote name='ITDEFX']well at least she's cute :) but nothing compares to that one chick in that florida school who had blonde hair and amazing eyes :drool: can't remember the name or pic :([/quote]

1122lafavein.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrr.

but nothing compares to that one chick in that florida school who had blonde hair and amazing eyes can't remember the name or pic

Debra LaFave, the (young) Christina Applegate doppleganger.

debra_lafave_TimBoyles.jpg

Well, Kelly Bundy is who I reflexively thought of. But whoever you think of, file under "Too fuckin' Good to Be True".

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']
1122lafavein.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrr.[/QUOTE]

Just think, she'll have to register as a sex offender now. That means anybody could be able to know exactly where she lives...

She definetly wins the award for "Hottest Sexual Predator" though.

let's not forget
"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens" Genesis 19:24. "Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly" II Peter 2:6.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']let's not forget
"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens" Genesis 19:24. "Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly" II Peter 2:6.[/QUOTE]

fuck that, Debra LaFave could do WHATEVER the fuck she wanted to me and I'd be smilin' the whole way down to hell.

"Then the RvB rained all sorts of nasty on Debbie, from the Lord out of the heavens" Genesis 19:24. "Turning her face into his image, condemned her to sweet love, making heran example to those who afterward would live ungodly" II Peter 2:6.[/quote]

fixed

"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens" Genesis 19:24. "Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly" II Peter 2:6.[/quote]Let's not forget, not everybody lives their life based around a fictional book.

[quote name='ITDEFX']yep a new era in student/teacher relationships. No longer is it male teachers having sex with female students, but female teachers (and subs!) now having sex with students. I mean wtf, the kid is having the best experience in his life, gets to say "see that chick? I pwned her the other night" yet when they don't get there pizza/candy they cry rape :([/QUOTE]

Just goes to show all the good stuff happens after you leave school and these kids don't even realize how lucky they are.

When I was 13, I had to undress the teacher with my eyes, and even then, all I had to go off of were playboy pics and 13 year old girl bodies, leading to some kind of odd, unrealistic image of a normal 20-30 something female body :lol:

I guess perpetuating the double standard isn't exactly a good thing though...

[quote name='Apossum']Just goes to show all the good stuff happens after you leave school and these kids don't even realize how lucky they are.

When I was 13, I had to undress the teacher with my eyes, and even then, all I had to go off of were playboy pics and 13 year old girl bodies, leading to some kind of odd, unrealistic image of a normal 20-30 something female body :lol:

I guess perpetuating the double standard isn't exactly a good thing though...[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I love the "back in my day" tone of this post.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']
1122lafavein.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrr.[/QUOTE]

BONER TIME!

I remember this one teacher back in 8th grade english, Ms. Gold. Black lady, with nice curves, butt, and amazing rack in which she loved to bend over and show those amazing knockers to us guys when she bent over to *assist* us. I could swear some of us had hard ones ever time she did that.

damn, how come all the sex crazed women teachers are hot looking. I think the ugly ones are being over looked by the press.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Where were all these hot sex starved teachers when I was a kid?

Did I get that quote right?[/QUOTE]

I believe you did and now allow me to say QFT

It goes to show women want equal rights as long as its in there favor.
I dont see any womens groups on tv attacking these females or anyone attacking them.

Its gonna happen again n again untill its announced that they will be punished the same way men are.
Its cool to joke about how hot some are 'i know i do'
but sometimes lets be serious n say we want them locked up.

"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens" Genesis 19:24. "Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly" II Peter 2:6.[/QUOTE]

And wtf does that have to do with anything.

Were in AMERICA not everyone is the same religion. Not everyone thumps the King James the same way you do. If they even use it.

bread's done
Back