another ds case question

rscaramelo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
I know this topic has come up a few times.

I've got a Hori compact case for my lite. It's ok but I'd prefer something more form fitting. I've been looking at a silicone or leather case that would keep bulk to a minimum and would stay on while being used. I also need a case for ds and gba games. Again, minimum bulk is a requirement.

Any suggestions?

RC

Well, unfortunately since Lik-sang is out of business, there's no photo anymore, but here is a description of the case I got for my DS Lite last June:

1 x Multi Pouch DS Lite (White/Grey) (For Nintendo DS Lite) US$
If you can manage to find it, I think it is the perfect case - it's soft, the DSL fits perfectly inside the main glove compartment, a nice fold down flap secures nicely with lots of velcro, and a zipper compartment on the back holds two games in individual cloth liners, as well as quite a few more in a mesh holder.

For game cases tho, I use the official Nintendo DS Lite Duo hard cases that hold 6 carts each - $9.99 at GameStop / EBG:

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=802592

[quote name='guyjr']Well, unfortunately since Lik-sang is out of business, there's no photo anymore, but here is a description of the case I got for my DS Lite last June:

1 x Multi Pouch DS Lite (White/Grey) (For Nintendo DS Lite) US$
If you can manage to find it, I think it is the perfect case - it's soft, the DSL fits perfectly inside the main glove compartment, a nice fold down flap secures nicely with lots of velcro, and a zipper compartment on the back holds two games in individual cloth liners, as well as quite a few more in a mesh holder.

For game cases tho, I use the official Nintendo DS Lite Duo hard cases that hold 6 carts each - $9.99 at GameStop / EBG:

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802592[/quote]

That's a really nice looking pouch, and I might consider getting it. My question is how small is it and can it fit into your pocket? I need a DSL case thats convenient and not bulky.

[quote name='gerald']That's a really nice looking pouch, and I might consider getting it. My question is how small is it and can it fit into your pocket? I need a DSL case thats convenient and not bulky.[/quote]Here is a review for that pouch. If you type "DS Lite Case" in the search button, you can find other cases mentioned by fellow CAGs.

[quote name='gerald']That's a really nice looking pouch, and I might consider getting it. My question is how small is it and can it fit into your pocket? I need a DSL case thats convenient and not bulky.[/quote]

For me it won't fit in a pants pocket, but I've managed to stuff it into a jacket pocket in a pinch.

I've got the smaller Hori (compact) case. Nice, but looking for something just for the console like the logitech psp case. I like to carry the games in it's own thing.

RC

bread's done
Back