Another Free Xbox Live 48hr codes thread!

i've tried a bunch too and didnt get any to work..Thought about writing them down but i thought of that a little too late :p
PM me if anyone has a code...Just got a year of xbox live and put it on my ex-girlfriends account on accident...aint got the cash for another redeem card

They are all gone. I have a gold card, but one letter is off or something. I don't know if it's of use. (might be a little old too) anyway Ill see if I can pick it up

Ok I have it now. If anyone can use it, well congrats. Cause there is one letter missing
CPPFG-H26BX-9BF3Q-VKQ9-7WM8D

I tried it a year ago.....

Thanks but it didnt work

"Can't redeem the code you entered. The code was either mistyped or is valid for a different site. Please try a different code."

any chance u got another?

Not sure why these wouldn't work but maybe someone else can use them.

JBGWK-CT6K8-4YJP2-JD3CC-WYPP3

JDK9B-4B7V4-GCBMV-BDK6M-GF8GT

can someone PM me a 48 hr code if they have any extras? lol i just got Halo 3 ( kinda late) and wanna play online. yeah i decided to skip gears 2 for now

If anyone has a code that works, please, if you want, PM it to me. My friend has the Left 4 Dead demo and is telling me how awesome it is. :(

42-17600852.jpg

I'm still trying codes, but they all seem to be tapped out =/
I'd love to try out some of the Gold-Only features of a few of my new games and the new dashboard.
Does anyone have any fresh codes they could PM me?

Thanks!

can someone PM me a 48 hr code PLEASE. my account expired a few weeks ago and i want to play Halo 3 again.

Thanks

I don't play multiplayer for a long time,does anyone mind to give me one code?
Thanks in advance.

can some1 pm me a code plz? my live is probably running out today or tomorrow cuz its like a year from last year when i got my 360 lol. if not thx anyway

hmm a lot of these dont work =(
i hate it when people just take them without posting which ones they took,

but if possible, can anyone PM me a code or two?
It would be great if i could have one for my b-day party tonight...

THanks guys!

yeah its my bros bday weekend and we just found out our live card expired this week and only ones you can buy in canada are 12 month and where moving soon so no point on getting a card yet if any one has extras would b great if you would toss me a few so both me and bro can go on and play i know i did but my step moms a bitch and del them all on me

I dont know why you people insist on preying that someone will give you a code...Just complete some offeres with prizerebel.com and you will have your xbox live in no time...I dont plan on ever paying for XBL again lol its just too easy to get for free. Once you learn the tricks to completing offers, Your home free hahaha. use the banner!! ^^^^^^^

[quote name='D3TOX420']

I dont know why you people insist on preying that someone will give you a code...Just complete some offeres with prizerebel.com and you will have your xbox live in no time...I dont plan on ever paying for XBL again lol its just too easy to get for free. Once you learn the tricks to completing offers, Your home free hahaha. use the banner!! ^^^^^^^[/quote]

I live in Portugal,so I can't.

i tried a few...seems their all dead....it would really help if the users that got them noted in the thread...can anyone pm me one please??? i used up the one that came with my gears of war 2 on the weekend...and i wont have money till friday to buy my renewal...thanks

bread's done
Back