Another high priced ebay seller

No I just felt like putting this one in, I know it's a pain but I just felt like including this name among many others that we have noticed.

Is that overpriced...? Suikoden III is rare, and it's factory sealed. He also has 100% feedback so you know you can trust him. I say A OK by me. :D

Way over priced. Suikoden III isn't rare it was reprinted many times and could easily be purchased at gamestop for under 30 bucks. Besides, the game sucks hardcore anyway. I got it for 20 new a while ago and traded it in a week later.

$100 for Suikoden III, rare or factory sealed or not, is a bit steep... and check his other auctions. $249 for Final Fantasy Tactics? $350 for SOTN? $100 for FFX? That's insane.

I think it's insane that people are buying his products. He sold NES version of Final Fantasy for 300 bucks! Maybe I need to start doing some shopping for Squaresoft PS1 games.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Way over priced. Suikoden III isn't rare it was reprinted many times and could easily be purchased at gamestop for under 30 bucks. Besides, the game sucks hardcore anyway. I got it for 20 new a while ago and traded it in a week later.[/QUOTE]

This game does not suck!

[quote name='beetlegum']I think it's insane that people are buying his products. He sold NES version of Final Fantasy for 300 bucks! Maybe I need to start doing some shopping for Squaresoft PS1 games.[/QUOTE]

Factory shrinkwrapped, its worth it.

[quote name='kenshinx454']Suikoden 3 does not suck! Anyone else says otherwise we are gonna fight![/QUOTE]

Suiko 3 is the best game in the series. Discussion over

[quote name='beetlegum']I think it's insane that people are buying his products. He sold NES version of Final Fantasy for 300 bucks! Maybe I need to start doing some shopping for Squaresoft PS1 games.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit! I need to go dig mine up now!

[quote name='Scorch']Do we need a new thread every time someone notices a seller overpricing things?[/QUOTE]

It sucks with the OP puts a gun to your head and forces you to click and read them.

Why is sotn going for so much even though its a greatest hit? Doesn't that mean it sold like a million copies to get greatest hits? that is not rare at all.

It used to be higher than $350, and I imagine with the new Castlevanias someone will buy it.

The prices are a little on the high side, but considering a lot of these things are really hard to find still sealed they aren't totally ridiculous. Plus the guy emailed me about one of my auctions when I had a few questions about the item I was selling, so he's okay in my book

Dave

Video games are an investment, and a good one at that. Buy something like SOTN factory sealed for that price and you're pretty much guaranteed to get the same price in return (+ - 20%) Games are the stamps/coins of this generation.

bread's done
Back