Another OTT not made by an ignorant man-child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, OTT.

[quote name='manthing']Budge, did you hook up with that Shelby?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, I thought so too... then I remembered what happened when my best friend from HS left his AIM signed in during a party in his suite one night... another friend decided to message everyone on his AIM list and tell them he might be gay, he wasn't sure though.

By the time the night was over, a bunch of our HS friends were under the impression that my HS friend could most definitely be gay and potential suspicions that had lingered were now confirmed. He had a hell of a time cleaning up that mess. But he learned not to leave his AIM signed in during parties anymore. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Yeah, I told her she could say whatever she wanted, just as long as she didn't pretend to be me.

Also, what was up with the working at Midnight on a Sunday?

[quote name='darthbudge']
Yeah, I told her she could say whatever she wanted, just as long as she didn't pretend to be me.

Also, what was up with the working at Midnight on a Sunday?[/QUOTE]

She wanted to take care of me and make it all better. :lol:
Work sucks dude. New job is a hassle.

Well hopefully this lab doesn't take forever today. We are going to be "investigating factors that determine the speed of a chemical reaction" by playing with hydrogen peroxide for two hours -_- . It's too bad I already know what to expect, otherwise this might...still be completely lame.

The NFS:Shift demo tried to kill my 360. I was watching the intro, and the system froze, so I turned off my 360, waited a few seconds, turned it back on, then when I started it back up again, it froze at the booting screen. I turned it off waited a couple minutes, tried again, and it was good, deleted the demo before I could try it. Looked nice though...tried out Forza 3 instead...pretty cool.

All Wii games being in baby mode? Pretty much, 83. But the "turn on baby mode so the game plays itself if you die enough" feature is new, and as the rep says, it looks like they'll be able to make games more difficult without "alienating the casual gamer".

[quote name='st0neface']As an adult, how can I make friends with you, munch?[/QUOTE]

You'd need to move to Munch's state first, St0neface, as Munch isn't interested in "online" friends.

I need to call my Doc tomorrow and see about getting the special flu shot. I''m scheduled for the regular in two weeks. But I don't wanna catch the swine flu.

[quote name='manthing']If that ever catches on I might 'play' things like the FF games.

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Aren't those already point-and-click and boring as hell enough?
[quote name='st0neface']As an adult, how can I make friends with you, munch?[/QUOTE]
Grow big titties and let him bang you during Grey's Anatomy.

Stop being weird, guys. I just wanna be able to go an amusement park with munch and make fat jokes about moderators around here. Maybe get matching Tekken tattoos. That's it though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i've echoed these sentiments before...[/QUOTE]

I know. I have a $2 charge that I can't find record of anywhere else and I don't remember making, which causes me to get a $32 overdraft fee, which before I even know that I have an overdraft, they add another $12.50 to it for an "extended overdraft fee" and will keep adding that on every week.

So I call to find more info about this purchase that I don't remember making and they basically tell me "Too bad, you made it, suck it up." without even looking it up or telling me if it was signed for or if the PIN was used. I then say that I will pay the $2 if they will just take the fee off of my account, but they say I can't do that because almost a year ago I used my one get out of jail free card, so basically I am screwed.

I then ask to speak to a manager who tells me that I don't know how to keep track of my own account and curses at me.

Great customer service, assholes.

Does it really effect your credit that much having an account with overdraft fees on it? I don't ever want to talk or deal with Chase again.

[quote name='Maklershed']I thought I was the weird one because everyone I know loves it but I for the life of me just can't get in to it. ![/QUOTE]Nah, you're not weird at all.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']s1eepinglionhart (1:06:22 AM): what happened to josh?

BudgetBudge (1:06:32 AM): i ate him

s1eepinglionhart (1:06:37 AM): lol

s1eepinglionhart (1:06:47 AM): did you make a mess?

BudgetBudge (1:06:53 AM): he's getting dressed

BudgetBudge (1:07:05 AM): we just had a long shower[/QUOTE]Hell yeah, budge! Slippery shower sex is the business.

[quote name='st0neface']Stop being weird, guys. I just wanna be able to go an amusement park with munch and make fat jokes about moderators around here. Maybe get matching Tekken tattoos. That's it though.[/QUOTE]I still cannot believe those dudes put Trashmandu on blast while standing in a rollercoaster line. :lol:

[quote name='st0neface']Stop being weird, guys. I just wanna be able to go an amusement park with munch and make fat jokes about moderators around here. Maybe get matching Tekken tattoos. That's it though.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Anyone going to try the Saw game? I've never been interested in the films and I probably won't even try the game but the fact that Konami made it, makes it kind of intriguing.

Hellbringer, you're next on the F3 list and I got the game today so I'll put it in the package with your guides.

Good grief.

good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg

Natural Born Killers came today from that gohastings sale. It's new and sealed, heh.

---

A few days ago l saw that the 360 Les Paul guitar was in stock at bestbuy.com, but there was no shipping option. Today, while doing some other shit, I decide to stop there and pick one up. The guy says that they don't have any and haven't for months, even though the website says it's in stock. Determined to prove this dick wrong, I go home and order the guitar online with in store pickup. I get an email 15 minutes later saying it's ready. I drive back, and no shit, it's right fuckin' there. fuckin' douche.

Oh well, I found a new Les Paul, so I'm happy.

[quote name='zewone']TFN, I just got back into town last night. I'll look up that PSN info for ya now and PM you.[/QUOTE]
Lemme get some ghaimez.

[quote name='Rocko']Hellbringer, you're next on the F3 list and I got the game today so I'll put it in the package with your guides.[/QUOTE]

Excellent.

Does the Best Buy steelbook for Snow White come with any kind of disc holder inside?

Like, could I order that Blu-Ray from Amazon, give my friend the BR and the packaging, and keep my DVD in the steelbook?

Also, what the fuck kind of an error is this?

mail

I got NBA 2K9 from an eBay seller, and twice it said the disc was unreadable, then it gave me that. The disc looks fine. :|

[quote name='Rocko']Does the Best Buy steelbook for Snow White come with any kind of disc holder inside?

Like, could I order that Blu-Ray from Amazon, give my friend the BR and the packaging, and keep my DVD in the steelbook?[/QUOTE]
It do. The steelbook case is a triple disk holder.

I think I might do that then. I'll just keep the DVD and sell him the Blu Ray and packaging for a discount.

The steelbook at BB is $7.50, right?

[quote name='Rocko']I think I might do that then. I'll just keep the DVD and sell him the Blu Ray and packaging for a discount.

The steelbook at BB is $7.50, right?[/QUOTE]
Yep, shrike also believes that you can get a refund after so many days (in the SW steelbook thread). You buying at TRU or Wallymart? $9 after coupon for the :br: at either place.

Oh seriously? I was going to buy at Amazon for $13 after shipping. Where can I get one of these coupons?

Edit: Ah, I see, I need a VHS UPC. Is the movie going to be on sale at Walmart or something? I see it's $25 online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back