Another Paypal / USPS question

SlammedNiss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I sold some items on another site. Buyer paid with paypal as money owed, not per my request. I shipped both items (2 within 1 box) via USPS Parcel, and buyer received (DC# as proof) in a timely manner. When the buyer received the box, he says the box looks as if it had been opened, and one of the items is missing. Insurance was not purchased.

I've been a member of said site for about 9 years, buyer less than 1 month. I'm not saying he's lying, but the chances of him being a scammer are higher. Now, even if he were able to file a dispute, which I'm pretty sure he can't because of the manner in which he paid, I'm pretty sure they would side with me because: 1, he can't say he didn't receive it, because DC# shows it as delivered, and 2, I don't think Paypal will cover the condition of the item, because it was not an ebay item.

Am I wrong for not issuing a refund for the one item that has "gone missing"?

No. You did your part to get it there. Anything could have happened during the shipping process. Let the buyer know you held up your end and your feedback/rating shows it. Any communication with the buyer beyond that is unecessary.

bread's done
Back