another small and shatty list - mostly PC + PS2 FT/WTT

speedshutters

CAG Veteran
Feedback
9 (100%)
outdated tradelist - please dont reply

Haven't traded in years, time to start up again. Like I said above, I'm mostly looking to offer. However, if you really want something but you have nothing I really want, you may make a money offer. BUT DO NOT ask me for how much.

Trade policy: I ship 1st class w/ DC if it is possible and I accept no less from you. I will never resort to media mail as it is the plague itself. I'm willing to ship first if you have more feedback then me. I ship only in the US.

ALL GAMES ARE USED and COMPLETE (unless stated overwise, ask for condition)
(pm your offer)

HAVES:
:pc:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Sims 2: Holiday Edition
Sims 2: University
Sims 2: Nightlife
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Farcry (Jewel Case version)
Dungeon Siege 2
Ghost Recon 2: Advanced Warfighter*

*(Came free with a video card so it came with only a plastic jack with CD Key sticker on it, never used it so it can be considered new.)

:ps2:
God of War (non-gh)
Odin Sphere
Trapt
Rule of Rose

ps1
Saiyuki (Disk only)

:ds:
Lost in Blue pending

:gba:
Phantasy Star Collection (Cart Only but Genuine)

WANTS:

:ps2:
Rogue Galaxy
Disgaea 2
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2

:pc:
Guild Wars Prophecies (Must have unused key)
Guild Wars Nightfall (Must have unused key)

:gba:
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V

or any interesting RPG, adventure, survival horror, niche type game - I WILL look at lists.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember pm offer, do not just post.
Happy trading!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boyward']Please check my list as I'm interested in System Shock 2 and Suikoden 3. Thanks![/QUOTE]

suikoden 3 for xenogears, didnt see anything else though

[quote name='speedshutters']all pm's answered.[/QUOTE]

Not true.

m0dem PM'd me about an issue you're having in the trade with him. I suggest you go talk with m0dem and get it all cleared up before the wrong impression is given about why you haven't shipped when agreed to.

Go PM m0dem and clear up the issues.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']Please cml for God of War and Odin Sphere. Thanks[/quote] Sorry, didn't see anything.

[quote name='docvinh']Cml for Stalker.[/quote] Sorry, didn't see anything.

[quote name='priest_ridden']cml for Odin Sphere. Thanks :)[/quote] Sorry, didn't see anything.

PMs answered as well.

bread's done
Back