Another stupid EB employee or am I crazy? WTF!

daphatty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Ok so I stopped into EB about 30 minutes ago to preorder Donkey Konga. I asked if the deposit was still $5. He confirms that the preorder is indeed only $5 but that's just for the game. The conga's are separate and an additional $30. WTF?!?!?! Did I miss something? I thought the game came with a set of congas!

Best guess: he's stupid. He knows there are two items in the inventory system. One is the game which retails for $50, the other is drums which retail for $30. It isn't very difficult to jump to the wrong conclusion.

From the EB website...

"Join Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong as they drum and clap their way through hits old and new on a musical adventure that's more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Includes one DK Bongos controller."

What a fucktard.

OK, so why didn't you prove him wrong? It's not like we know everything.. it's not like there's a memo that says what comes in what.. next time just tell him that a controller comes with it.

[quote name='eldad9'] It isn't very difficult to jump to the wrong conclusion.[/quote]

You see it would be this mat with different conclusions that you could jump to...

[quote name='Scorch']OK, so why didn't you prove him wrong? It's not like we know everything.. it's not like there's a memo that says what comes in what.. next time just tell him that a controller comes with it.[/quote]

It's not my job to tell EB employees how to do theirs. If you work at a game store YOU GODDAMNED BETTER BE A fuckING EXPERT ON GAMES!!!! Even though my intuitions told me that he was wrong, I couldn't possibly, in good conscience, support that establishment. He should be fired.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='eldad9'] It isn't very difficult to jump to the wrong conclusion.[/quote]

You see it would be this mat with different conclusions that you could jump to...[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl: Great frickin quote!

Hey cool, a new hole in the swear filter!

I'd say just go in and preorder the game since you know it comes with the congas, and then beat him in the head with it after you buy it and return it as broken.

Sorry, I'm just a violent mofo. :)

Hey cool, a new hole in the swear filter!

I'd say just go in and preorder the game since you know it comes with the congas, and then beat him in the head with it after you buy it and return it as broken.

Sorry, I'm just a violent mofo. :)

[quote name='daphatty']
If you work at a game store YOU GODDAMNED BETTER BE A shaq-fuing EXPERT ON GAMES!!!!
[/quote]
It would be nice if all gamestore employees were experts on games.

Actually, I opted to order it from the website. I know I won't have any time to play it when it releases so I'm not in a big hurry to get it. Plus, I can order it without the wife knowing until it's too late. :D

bread's done
Back