Another Teacher has sex with student story

I dunno, can't see her eyes, but she looks like she might be a milf. The 4 kids thing is a turn off though.

hitithobbes6jr.jpg

I've nothing to add to this thread; I'm posting it to mark for my subscribed list, as I'd like to compare the responses of people in this thread to the one that was posted about Hillary Clinton's attempts to publicize sex offender registries.

I've said it before, and it bears repeating:

Men who fuck underage people: dirty, nasty pedophiles. Hang 'em.

Women who fuck underage people: totally awesome and fulfilling of all my Van Halen video fantasies. Tiphireth and Apossum have reinforced it thus far. Would anyone else like to reinforce out patriarchal social structure (and, believe me, it *is* patriarchal)?

Of course it's patriarchal. If a guy doesn't want to have sex he usually has the strength to fend off a woman. This of course discludes very young children (pre-pubescent) which is ALWAYS sick and disgusting.

Bottom line, the two genders are different and that difference should be respected. Men in general relate sex to physical pleasure and prowess so yeah when a 16 year old gets laid by his female teacher it is not gonna have the same impact if a 16 year old girl gets laid by her male teacher. It's just the way it is.

Also, I'd hit that.

[quote name='mykevermin']I've nothing to add to this thread; I'm posting it to mark for my subscribed list, as I'd like to compare the responses of people in this thread to the one that was posted about Hillary Clinton's attempts to publicize sex offender registries.

Women who fuck underage people: totally awesome and fulfilling of all my Van Halen video fantasies. Tiphireth and Apossum have reinforced it thus far. Would anyone else like to reinforce out patriarchal social structure (and, believe me, it *is* patriarchal)?[/QUOTE]

I merely used it as an oppertunity to post another 'I'd Hit It' picture. Never have I been interested in women who were more than a couple years older than me, and the fact, as stated, that she has several kids makes it even worse. You don't have to take me so seriously.

[quote name='mykevermin']I've nothing to add to this thread; I'm posting it to mark for my subscribed list, as I'd like to compare the responses of people in this thread to the one that was posted about Hillary Clinton's attempts to publicize sex offender registries.

Women who fuck underage people: totally awesome and fulfilling of all my Van Halen video fantasies. Tiphireth and Apossum have reinforced it thus far. Would anyone else like to reinforce out patriarchal social structure (and, believe me, it *is* patriarchal)?[/QUOTE]

Let me guess: Sociology. :bouncy:

[quote name='vienge']Of course it's patriarchal. If a guy doesn't want to have sex he usually has the strength to fend off a woman. This of course discludes very young children (pre-pubescent) which is ALWAYS sick and disgusting.

Bottom line, the two genders are different and that difference should be respected. Men in general relate sex to physical pleasure and prowess so yeah when a 16 year old gets laid by his female teacher it is not gonna have the same impact if a 16 year old girl gets laid by her male teacher. It's just the way it is.

Also, I'd hit that.[/QUOTE]

So, you're in favor of continuing gender socialization that reinforces male dominance? Classy. Maybe we can dress Condi Rice up like Aunt Jemima and we can all have a pancake jam-bo-ree.

EDIT: She can make the pancakes *after* us men do the important work, and then have a break double-teaming her, in a stunning display that makes her look like rotisserie chicken.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Oh god, she is old, ugly,and has had 4 children.

What happened to the hot 25 year old girls fresh out of college?[/QUOTE]

How is 42 old? Though she's not ugly for a 42 year old.

[quote name='mykevermin']So, you're in favor of continuing gender socialization that reinforces male dominance? Classy. Maybe we can dress Condi Rice up like Aunt Jemima and we can all have a pancake jam-bo-ree.

EDIT: She can make the pancakes *after* us men do the important work, and then have a break double-teaming her, in a stunning display that makes her look like rotisserie chicken.[/QUOTE]

Nice strawman. IF you wanna play that game then okay.

Hey the genders are not different at all in fact we should destroy everything that creates gender roles from fashion to movies to mores and just raise children in the exact same way to be fair and equal to all. Also we should let women take jobs that require high amounts of stamina and strength like firefighting and when one woman kills a man because she can't lift him we'll sue his family for reenforcing the sexist ideals that women are not exactly like men!

Lastly, everyone should wear grey unitards. Because afterall women and men are exactly the same!

[quote name='vienge']Nice strawman. IF you wanna play that game then okay.

Hey the genders are not different at all in fact we should destroy everything that creates gender roles from fashion to movies to mores and just raise children in the exact same way to be fair and equal to all. Also we should let women take jobs that require high amounts of stamina and strength like firefighting and when one woman kills a man because she can't lift him we'll sue his family for reenforcing the sexist ideals that women are not exactly like men!

Lastly, everyone should wear grey unitards. Because afterall women and men are exactly the same![/QUOTE]

Ya! Where's my baby bitch!

Though, there are women firefighters anyway.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Ya! Where's my baby bitch!

Though, there are women firefighters anyway.[/QUOTE]
True, hoever those who are firefighters are of exceptional strength compared to average females.

[quote name='vienge']True, hoever those who are firefighters are of exceptional strength compared to average females.[/QUOTE]

And the males aren't of exceptional strength compared to the average male?

[quote name='mykevermin']And the males aren't of exceptional strength compared to the average male?[/QUOTE]

Not really no.

[quote name='vienge']Nice strawman. IF you wanna play that game then okay.

Lastly, everyone should wear grey unitards. Because afterall women and men are exactly the same![/QUOTE]

It's nice of you to ignore the argument that I was making in favor of the absurd (especially ironic considering you brought up straw men).

The argument I am making is one that is undeniable: society is patriarchal. Women of equal qualifications earn 76% of what men do, men are 95% of CEOs, men are socialized (yes, socialized) to be sexual aggressors, and women to be sexually receptive. Women are homemakers and mothers, men are bacon-bringers. These are all generalizations, but they are generalizations of a patriarchal society that many people would agree with.

Strange that, in this case, the teacher was the sexual aggressor. Your claim that "the genders are different" simply wants to play "let it be" with the differences in gender socialization; I would argue that that's simply because, as a man, you benefit from patriarchy (otherwise, it wouldn't be patriarchy, now would it?). By recommending that "differences be respected," you seem to think that it's good that we teach women to accept secondary status in society, or you're foolish enough to think that gender differences are all rooted entirely in biology. I don't think that's true.

Either way, the woman is still a rapist.

[quote name='vienge']Not really no.[/QUOTE]

Alright then, since you made the first claim that women firefighters are better physical specimens than average women, yet men aren't: prove it. Show your work.

[quote name='mykevermin']Alright then, since you made the first claim that women firefighters are better physical specimens than average women, yet men aren't: prove it. Show your work.[/QUOTE]

Common sense. Oh wait I'm sorry you don't seem to have that since you saw 'men and women are different' as me saying Condi Rice needs to be raped.

[quote name='vienge']Common sense.[/QUOTE]

In other words, you've made a barrage of posts, and can't back up any of your claims? Bad form, kidd-o.

[quote name='vienge']Common sense. Oh wait I'm sorry you don't seem to have that since you saw 'men and women are different' as me saying Condi Rice needs to be raped.[/QUOTE]

Common sense often has little factual value. Though how is it even common sense to assume a fireman, in a job where strength is required and the work is often physical, aren't much stronger than the average man?

[quote name='mykevermin']In other words, you've made a barrage of posts, and can't back up any of your claims? Bad form, kidd-o.[/QUOTE]
If I've done that it might be because I learned it from you Sho'Nuff.

she might have taken advantage of him, but then it doesn't look like she was tying him down and forcing him to participate. Thats the difference in these things, the older male/young girl situations are almost always horrifying stories that scar women for life and forever change their relationships with males. The older woman/ younger teen/boy things, you don't ever hear the horror stories, the pain it causes, I think thats why people are more likely to joke about it, cause it seems like the kid was just enjoying the ride, from the way the story was written.

Wow, myke, are you saying when you were 13 you never had a boner for a really hot teacher?

This is a joke topic, we are not saying that it is okay for her to have sex with kids.

[quote name='vienge']If I've done that it might be because I learned it from you Sho'Nuff.[/QUOTE]

Well, then, slappy. Call me out on it, instead of saying "nyuh-uh!!!! You did it too!!!"

What would you like me to back up that I've said?

Yeah, of course we have been living in a patriarchal society, but it seems like more and more women are empowering themselves with their sexuality. The whole "guy who gets laid a lot = pimp, girl who gets laid a lot = slut" duality is hard to find outside of high school and frat houses. and, of course, there is a point for both genders when it becomes too much and your friends look down on ya.

I dunno, maybe I'm used to hanging around more open minded folks(and free-spirited chicks ;-) ) but the only time I see a girl called a slut nowadays is when a guy says it to feel better about himself cause he just got dumped :lol:

As far as these 45 year old teachers screwing people under 18 go-- I joke about her being a milf. honestly, no matter how hot they are or what gender they are, they probably have some serious problems causing them to act out in such a way. Especially when they are married. either that or they are just bored and dumb. I think it's equally sleazy no matter what.

(but I suppose Mary Kay LeTourneau and her new husband would beg to differ)

[quote name='Apossum']Yeah, of course we have been living in a patriarchal society, but it seems like more and more women are empowering themselves with their sexuality. The whole "guy who gets laid a lot = pimp, girl who gets laid a lot = slut" duality is hard to find outside of high school and frat houses. and, of course, there is a point for both genders when it becomes too much and your friends look down on ya.

I dunno, maybe I'm used to hanging around more open minded folks(and free-spirited chicks ;-) ) but the only time I see a girl called a slut nowadays is when a guy says it to feel better about himself cause he just got dumped :lol:

As far as these 45 year old teachers screwing people under 18 go-- I joke about her being a milf. honestly, no matter how hot they are or what gender they are, they probably have some serious problems causing them to act out in such a way. Especially when they are married. either that or they are just bored and dumb. I think it's equally sleazy no matter what.

(but I suppose Mary Kay LeTourneau and her new husband would beg to differ)[/QUOTE]

I think there are plenty of places and ways where the duality plays itself out, certainly; but I'd be a damn fool to say things aren't changing. Is it becoming less patriarchal, or patriarchal in a different way? I don't really know the answer to that.

LsTourneau and her husband truly are the exception to the rule, and it just goes to show you how difficult it is to define things legally. Was it a crime when they both wanted to be with each other? That's a tough question to answer if, by saying "well, I guess it's ok" creates a slippery slope scenario.

[quote name='mykevermin']I think there are plenty of places and ways where the duality plays itself out, certainly; but I'd be a damn fool to say things aren't changing. Is it becoming less patriarchal, or patriarchal in a different way? I don't really know the answer to that.

LsTourneau and her husband truly are the exception to the rule, and it just goes to show you how difficult it is to define things legally. Was it a crime when they both wanted to be with each other? That's a tough question to answer if, by saying "well, I guess it's ok" creates a slippery slope scenario.[/QUOTE]

Letourneau and her husband would make an excellent psychological study. By all accounts the husband is far from being screwed up, though she'll always be a little debatable. Though, from what is apparent, it almost makes you feel bad that she was locked up so long, since the laws that did that were designed for the other 99% of child sex cases. If all those relationships were like that then the laws wouldn't need to be in place.

[quote name='Mykevermin']LsTourneau and her husband truly are the exception to the rule, and it just goes to show you how difficult it is to define things legally. Was it a crime when they both wanted to be with each other? That's a tough question to answer if, by saying "well, I guess it's ok" creates a slippery slope scenario.[/QUOTE]

it's hard to say, but I suppose our society decided to draw the line, so technically, yeah. and someone more hardened would say something like "if they loved each other that much, they should've waited." but I can't make that call. There are plenty of places in the world where stuff like this is acceptable. Like in Argentina, it's perfectly legit for a 20-something to date a 16 year old.

bread's done
Back