Another walmart Clearance title. ( YMMV!!)

Mr_hockey66

CAGiversary!
Feedback
254 (100%)
Hey guys I was in the dawsonville Ga walmart today. They had a lockable endcap that was full of ps3 and xbox 360 games. All were 10. Walmart deals are very YMMV!

all pro football
nascar 07
nhl 06/07
nhl 2k6/7
madden 07
Pirates of the Caribean at world end
Newest Tony Hawk..... Proving grounds???
Kameo
Superman returns

Couple others but not standing out at the moment

blue draggon
stranglehold
crackdown

all 28

My closest walmart marks some games down 10% and they usually go quick except the sports ones sit. Once they go on clearance then it seems they never get touched again, they have a 2006 football game for 40 something.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Why can't I find any of these magical Wal*Marts where they have games under $18?[/quote]

Ha Ha, "Magical" is a great way to describe it.

Final Fantasy Tactics PSP $5
Eternal Sonata $20

Only one person in the country found these. Walmart has upgraded "YMMV" to "Magical" I like that :applause:

Seriously though, I dont even look at any Walmart posts anymore(except this one lol)

are they still in the glass shelves or are they outside? I went there like last week at my local and there was nada.

Quick update:

Shawnee Mission Pkwy Walmart in KC.

Several games for $10. Im not remembering all that were $10

360 Sports games and Final Fantasy XI Online (2 of those left)

Raiden III PS2
Just Cause PS2
Killzone Liberation PSP
Raw Danger PS2
Cube PSP

There were probably about 10 more titles other than the ones I listed.

That sucks, My walmart still has PS1 games that are 19.99. and it only opened 2 ears ago i have no idea where the PS1 games even came from....

I wonder if you posted the phone number for that walmart I could have my Wal-Mart call to price check.....Could be worth it!!!

[quote name='mitch079']Hey Sinnbox, any good PS1 games?[/quote]

Nope, all sports, unless youre into 10 yr/old sports titles.

Mr_hockey66 Thanks for the Number, I'll give it a try.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Why can't I find any of these magical Wal*Marts where they have games under $18?[/quote]

My feelings exactly. There area about four or five WM within 25 minutes or so of my house, so I check them out every once and awhile. I never find anything decent...ever...

[quote name='mitch079']Hey Sinnbox, any good PS1 games?[/quote]Somebody on ebay (could have been briansraregames??) found some treasures at some Wal-Mart a few months ago, like black label Vagrant Storys at $19.97. W. T. F.

Anyone know what walmart does with the games that don't sell? I'm starting to wonder if Employees get first stab at clearance and since all Wal-Mart Electronics employees are super nerds they buy it all up. I'm forming this hypothesis because i was at my local Gamestorer today and one of the local walmart electronics associates walked in and made a $240 dollar trade, ad the lady was giving him $.50 to $1 trade in for everything because there was so much, all new, mostly Strat Guides. I know that alot of Electronics employees steal....They are taking advantage of that new Kakhi cargo pants rule....(big pockets) one of them brags to me all the time about it. but most of this stuff was big stuff strat guides, City of villians Pc games, only a small amount was stuff that could be stolen easily.

bread's done
Back