Antic's HUGE Lowball is OVER!!! Waiting for payment from some. D/C in the thread

[quote name='Quill']Phew you had me going there for awhile. :)[/quote]

Yeah, I wanted it. :) But I got enough on the auction, so I made out OK.

Sorry I couldn't keep up in the end. I had already picked the time before the bids started coming anyways. I'm gonna add the last bids to the main page.

[quote name='NoobHammer']Yay I win stuff...

Boo... I now have to pay for stuff[/QUOTE]

That sounded about right.

I have a feeling it's fun to outbid people and trash-talk them. They should make a game like that. :)

Totaled my stuff up, verify if you need to or adjust my rates if they're less please. Trying to be fair as possible of course. Let me know so I can pay immediately. Thanks :)

SMT: Persona 4 - $10 WHFinest187
Assassin's Creed - $4.50 WHFinest187
Orange Box (sealed)- $5.50 WHFinest187
Resistance 2 - $3.50 WHFinest187
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - $5 WHFinest187
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind- $2 WHFinest187

Subtotal = 30.50

5 "Guides" = $5
1 DVD = $1-2

Total (B4 PayPal) ~ 37.50

After Paypal = 38.93

[quote name='the_punisher']That sounded about right.

I have a feeling it's fun to outbid people and trash-talk them. They should make a game like that. :)[/quote]

that's really the key. It's fun to win stuff but then when reality sets it the stuff is never QUITE that good any more ;)

But still, good game to everyone involved. Thank you Antic!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I was 5 minutes late. -_-

Might seem like I was waiting till the very end but I was contemplating it for a while then decided I'd finally buy it since it's only $2, but oh well, that's where procrastinating gets you. >_>

Idea just came to me. Can we have a lowball shipping auction now? We bid something like "Ok, $1 for you to ship all that" and it only increases if someone else is willing to pay more to ship it to me? :) Somethine like that...

[quote name='NoobHammer']Idea just came to me. Can we have a lowball shipping auction now? We bid something like "Ok, $1 for you to ship all that" and it only increases if someone else is willing to pay more to ship it to me? :) Somethine like that...[/QUOTE]

I second. :applause:

[quote name='the_punisher']That sounded about right.

I have a feeling it's fun to outbid people and trash-talk them. They should make a game like that. :)[/quote]

Man that sucks I checked this two minutes late and you took the dvd I wanted :cry:. Anyway Antic how much is shipping going to be? I have this:

Mass Effect Strategy Guide (sealed)
Spartan Figure from controller

So with out shipping it's $9

I won the Halo 3 guide i wanted at least. Damn work sucks. Well I'll pm you my zipcode and just get back to me with an invoice.

[quote name='NoobHammer']Yay I win stuff...

Boo... I now have to pay for stuff
[/QUOTE]

Likewise, NoobHammer. And congrats to Antic (and all those involved) for an awesome auction! :applause:

Final finished separating. Check the First Post for more details!

Thank you everyone. I really enjoyed the chatting that happened in here as well.

Sleep time for me now. Exam tomorrow, and I still need to read. >_

[quote name='dinobot']all i can say is..... SHAQ-FU! How did I miss this auction?![/quote]

Must not be visiting my page often enough! :cool:

Hey Antic, I expect my shipping to be one of the more difficult ones. I would prefer if you could just do FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL. I'm even ok with disk only on the TV sets if it's going to be a big space saver.

In any case, I'll wait patiently until you figure things out.
Nice job with coordinating! My first one had about this many and it was ridiculously hard to get everything packaged and shipped!

I'm going to be out of town from Saturday to Saturday (a week + 1 day) so I won't be able to ship payment, if I don't get the shipping total today until the 20th. I hope that's alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']That is a great picture. USPS is going to hate you in the morning.[/quote]

USPS wont hate him, they'll be glad to accept mail since people are sending less these days. Now, the people behind him on the other hand...

[quote name='Link927']USPS wont hate him, they'll be glad to accept mail since people are sending less these days. Now, the people behind him on the other hand...[/quote]

Anytime I go into our post office, the lady usually seems like I am making her do so much more work, and I usually bring in between 1-3 items every few weeks... Our whole town is like that, practically...

@ thelonepig
I'm prepared for it, especially since whenever I come in with 3 or more packages they try and get me to buy a scale so I can do it myself.

@ Link927
Yeah, usually I sigh a little and weigh in whether to wait or not when I'm behind a person with like 10 or more packages. It's usually worse because one of the cashiers will see that they'd be getting them and take their break right before they get to the front of the line. Tomorrow I'm gonna be the jerk holding up the line. Hopefully by getting there for opening, it won't be as bad.

@ Vulgarism
I get that too sometimes.

@ Jimijumper
I think it might be more work for you. Thank god I've been saving most of the boxes from Amazon. I definitely hope you have a ton of cardboard and bubble mailers/wrapping.

@ Dv8mad
Yep, that's yours in the front.

[quote name='Antic']
@ Dv8mad
Yep, that's yours in the front.[/quote]

:cool: I knew that would work.

HEY EVERYONE! ANTIC HAS ADMITTED TO LOOKING AT MY PACKAGE!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Cool, mine is the little white one! Awesome work of posting pics of the packages.[/quote]

:rofl: Worst comment you could have possibly posted after my previous comment! :lol:

Payment sent Antic. Would've been sooner but PayPal was having some sort of issue earlier. It seems to all be resolved now. Thanks again.

No problem Placebo.

I will be sending everyone who has had their package shipped out already feedback later tonight. Your Delivery Confirmation will be in there as well (in the private details). This helps so that you can obviously see where your package is, and it also keeps my PM box from hitting it's max. I'd do it now, but I haven't done much of anything other than pack the stuff away for the past day or two so I'm kinda temporarily spent. A little break with RE5 is well deserved now!

My guard was down for that Dv8mad. >_

bread's done
Back