Antic's HUGE Lowball is OVER!!! Waiting for payment from some. D/C in the thread

[quote name='Moneymaker3323']Xenosaga 3 sealed $48.50[/QUOTE]

I'll sleep better tonight knowing I won this. ;)

[quote name='Cybolt']Bah, I'm too slow.

You win, skiizim. Curse you and your good taste in games. ;p[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad I got here in time, I almost forgot about this. I literally had just got home from work about 20 minutes ago.

everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

[quote name='skiizim']I'm just glad I got here in time, I almost forgot about this. I literally had just got home from work about 20 minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I have to say I was in a similar situation. Just got home and remembered it was ending tonight. Ah well, there will be other chances.

[quote name='lutz']Grats Rozz, you did good beating out a black ink bid.[/QUOTE]

LOL I was trying to do the same. You can't copy and paste cause yours is black to. Glad I didn't leave though, I'd have been pissed in the morning.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Black text.... :roll:

Pretty douchetastic thing to do.[/QUOTE]

and making assumptions is ... well you figure it out.

and congrats on uncharted

not that it matters but to the negative, insulting, presumptios...

copied list from cag to word (font defaulted to black)
composed list to post before auction end
posted list which did not default to white
highlighted post and white/tan/peach would not override black
tried light blue and it worked

brilliant assumptions and posts for what amounted to less than 60 seconds

congrats op on your auction...

[quote name='ROB64']I hope I helped. :)[/QUOTE]

I couldn't resist bidding when you highlighted it with big text. :drool:

LOL My boss said to go finish watching the game (told him I'm watching the Wisc-Butler game and chatting with friends). Glad he's cool about this stuff.

[quote name='hazzmos']Good work Vinny, I missed that last bid on that ME art book bundle by like 3s.....stupid lowballs[/QUOTE]

I lost track of everything... so I know I won the ME guide/artbook. I have no idea what else I even bid on... I just tried to keep track of everything in my head.

I didn't realize Uncharted the guide, when I saw people with ridiculous bids yesterday, I thought you guys were just showing off your manhood.

Congrats on the guides Antic, you made a bunch of money of them!!!!

[quote name='donut']and making assumptions is ... well you figure it out.

congrats op on your auction...[/QUOTE]

My apologies then. It was going so fast that all I did was see that. No harm done if it was on accident man. Its just with all the shadiness in lowballs as of late, I had to assume. Again sorry for saying that. :)

heheh, I was trying to keep track of a few things, but I ended up focusing on 1, and I couldn't even win that!

At least I got my super beat up ogre battle guide....that thing has character!

Congratulations to everyone who won and good luck next time for everyone who didn't. However we squabble for bids, Antic is the winner overall. Hope everything went well (or better) than expected.

I assumed it was a mistake.

But I like to make fun so...

Don't take this the wrong way but... how did Word's formatting apply to CAG? CAG uses BB Codes for color...:whistle2:k

[quote name='Vinny']Don't take this the wrong way but... how did Word's formatting apply to CAG? CAG uses BB Codes for color...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I had a similar problem using notepad to copy and paste here on CAG but since you can see the color is wrong before you post it I don't see that a a legitimate explanation.
Not that an explanation is necessary, people can post in any color they want. Just accept when others call it douchey...or douchery ...or...well what the hell did he call it?

[quote name='Rozz']I couldn't resist bidding when you highlighted it with big text. :drool:[/QUOTE]

was definitely due to copy and paste, but anyone who couldn't read even with the black text needs to put their glasses on

CAG uses WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) formatting, so whatever you copy, it get's pasted in the same format. That's why when you click the insert images button to post an image, you see the image and not the BB code.
I haven't yet found a way to turn it off, but it would be nice to be able to (it gets annoying).

[quote name='ROB64']CAG uses WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) formatting, so whatever you copy, it get's pasted in the same format. That's why when you click the insert images button to post an image, you see the image and not the BB code.
I haven't yet found a way to turn it off, but it would be nice to be able to (it gets annoying).[/QUOTE]

I see. That's why when I get messages sometimes, they're in the same format as my T/L. I always think, "Damn, this guy went out of his way to make this look exactly line my T/L.":p

Wohoo!! Looks like my first lowball was a success and with only one bid, go figure! Still at work burning the midnight (well morning now) oil now, but can't wait to jump in on my next lowball. This was way better than a boring ebay auction just sitting there watching the clock and I enjoyed reading all the banter back-n-forth between everyone. I can only imagine all the "funstuff" I've missed having recently joined:applause:

[quote name='ROB64']Too late and spelled wrong. :applause:

Auction's over, btw. :p[/QUOTE]

Ha - yep, so I discovered upon hitting "post." That'll teach me to fall asleep on the couch and "panic bid" when I realize it's 11:58 pm! Ah well - I'll pick them up sometime in the future.

[quote name='Jabrim']Sweet, got the Perfect Dark Zero LE Steel book! Didn't think I would get it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yep, that was the only other thing I planned on bidding for (but neglected to actually check back). You win this round. *shakes fist*

[quote name='GreenSpark']Wohoo!! Looks like my first lowball was a success and with only one bid, go figure! Still at work burning the midnight (well morning now) oil now, but can't wait to jump in on my next lowball. This was way better than a boring ebay auction just sitting there watching the clock and I enjoyed reading all the banter back-n-forth between everyone. I can only imagine all the "funstuff" I've missed having recently joined:applause:[/QUOTE]

You can come preview my lowball which starts 3/28/11...

Great lowball Antic! Congrats!

bread's done
Back