Antic's HUGE Lowball is OVER!!! Waiting for payment from some. D/C in the thread

World In Conflict (sealed) ~ $1
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends (sealed) ~ $4
Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer Limited Edition ~ $4
Pokemon Battle Revolution (NP) ~ $1
Tony Hawk Underground ~ $1

My Bids:

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (P) $1.00
Final Fantasy XI Online Mouse Pad (some scratches) $1.00
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (Brady Games) - $2.00

Big price update to the main post. It's delayed because I have school from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM on Tuesday's. Tomorrow is different though since I don't have school all day. Tomorrow is the last day as well.

I would like to bid these prices on the following:

Guides:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (White Wii - sealed) - $3.50

Xbox games:
Dead or Alive Ultimate- $3.50

Dvds:
Bone Collector- $1.50
Metal is Life DVD/2 CD's - $1.50

[quote name='reeeky2001']Burnin the midnight oil, ah?
Well, I think I'll just snag the one on ebay. Thanks for the fun samurai388![/quote]

Really I was just about to give up :D. That is my limit so next bid you'll have it

Nah, for me the one on fleabay's cheaper. And I've already purchased it. I'm what you'd call "thrifty".
I thought about going for the LE copy after you hit my limit, but I wanted a new, sealed copy, so off to fleabay it was.

[quote name='reeeky2001']Nah, for me the one on fleabay's cheaper. And I've already purchased it. I'm what you'd call "thrifty".[/quote]

I didn't find really any on eBay that didn't have like three or four days left or charge an arm and a leg for shipping or was used (which means bad condition if you've ever used a softcover strat guide). I don't really like bidding on stuff with that long to go. Any way $8 isn't to bad considering it's $14 on amazon and I was already buying stuff so shipping isn't gonna be a killer. Now here's hoping I don't get outbid.

[quote name='dv8mad']Wow, the Bumpelstiltskin bump started a huge bidding war![/quote]

LOL yah I didn't think I'd go past $6 or $7 but $8 dang I feel I got caught up in bidding.

[quote name='samurai388']I didn't find really any on eBay that didn't have like three or four days left or charge an arm and a leg for shipping or was used (which means bad condition if you've ever used a softcover strat guide). I don't really like bidding on stuff with that long to go. Any way $8 isn't to bad considering it's $14 on amazon and I was already buying stuff so shipping isn't gonna be a killer. Now here's hoping I don't get outbid.[/quote]

BIN $8.88 (incl. shipping), new, sealed. That's a little less than what I'd pay if I bid against you again. And if someone else bids, it'd go higher.

[quote name='reeeky2001']BIN $8.88 (incl. shipping), new, sealed. That's a little less than what I'd pay if I bid against you again. And if someone else bids, it'd go higher.[/quote]

Nice deal, you must have bought it before I looked for one just in case you outbid me :). Anyway I gotta go to sleep, it's nearing 2:35 and I got to wake up sometime before noon. You live in Flordia so it's really late (early???) where you are. Have a nice night (day???).

Throwing my hat into the ring with a bunch of bids.

Darkstalkers (Gamefans Official guide - HEAVY wear) - $2
Final Fantasy I (B)
- $2
Final Fantasy III - $4
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $4
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - $2
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (Brady Games) - $3
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (sealed) - $2
Operation Darkness (sealed) - $2
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood $1

Super Paper Mario (Nintendo Power) - $2

NINTENDO DS/GBA