Any 3 items for $8 shipped or Any 7 for $15 shipped. Mix and Match

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest $20
Super Smash Bros Brawl-$120
Zack & Wiki (Sealed)-$15
Super Paper Mario-$19
Power Glove- $25
Mario Kart Wii w/ wheel-$27

[quote name='Moneymaker3323']is it the bioshock or bioshock 2 faceplate? white or greenish one?[/QUOTE]
First one
[quote name='2supekards']Do his bids count,seem like a joke to me[/QUOTE]
I know it was a mistype. I made it $20, which I think it was and it was already out bid then.

Wavebird w/ receiver (B) $12.50

Official 4x VMU $3

Goro - Mortal Kombat $1.50
Sub Zero - Mortal Kombat $1.50
Sonya - Mortal Kombat $1.50
Raiden - Mortal Kombat $1.50

[quote name='djbooba']I know. I actually use to have 2 of these. I bought one and got one as a gift from someone I worked with. I tested the game for a year and a half so it had emotionally attachment to it for a while. Now my system is hidden and does little with a faceplate on it.[/QUOTE]

How did you originally buy the faceplate? What did you pay for it? Maybe I should be preording these things.

[quote name='2supekards']How did you originally buy the faceplate? What did you pay for it? Maybe I should be preording these things.[/QUOTE]
I bought one on eBay. They were giving out to media outlets, press, and through some events surround the game.

[quote name='Moneymaker3323']you guys are some power fools[/QUOTE]

dude where else could we get a power glove I mean, I've never seen one before. They are around 50 on eBay so I don't mind paying 30 plus the shipping is trivial

Power Glove $33

bread's done
Back