Any 3 items for $8 shipped or Any 7 for $15 shipped. Mix and Match

[quote name='yakumo']djbooba, hoping you would get my username right... :)[/QUOTE]
I will and I think I'm almost done editing everything.

Going to the Post Office right now but I only have a few of the packages since I'm walking there. I'll update this when I get back.

OK, I have 7 packages left to ship and 5 of them are odd shaped boxes.
Edwin knows his package is still being put together.
blackdog60, I lagged hard on your last package so your will be tomorrow no matter what.
Everyone else, tomorrow is the plan.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Thanks for being so prompt/informative![/QUOTE]
No problem. I know how I feel when I buy games and such, so I just return the favor to people. I don't have over 100+ feedback for no reason.

[quote name='djbooba']OK, I have 7 packages left to ship and 5 of them are odd shaped boxes.
Edwin knows his package is still being put together.
blackdog60, I lagged hard on your last package so your will be tomorrow no matter what.
Everyone else, tomorrow is the plan.[/QUOTE]

Thanks you're the best

One more round of packages today and everything should be shipped. Sorry if I didn't ship until today as my week got busier and busier as Christmas approached.

[quote name='djbooba']One more round of packages today and everything should be shipped. Sorry if I didn't ship until today as my week got busier and busier as Christmas approached.[/QUOTE]

Pssh. Finally :3

So, I rise from my grave and come to unload my collection of goodies upon the masses. Between school, being a private tutor, volunteering at my church, and just spending time with my loved ones, I barely watch/read/play/look at any of this stuff. I hope you guys want some of this stuff and I will be adding more as I find it.

bread's done
Back