Any 4 Player Shooting PS3 Games?

DeannaF7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Does a shooting PS3 game where you can play 4 players w/ bots offline exist?
Every game I've looked at is 2 offline and 4 online which is pretty stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='scorpiolaw']Call of Duty 4?[/quote]

Oh yeah I forgot to add that I don't want to just kill the 3 other people playing with me.

So you wanted split screen right?

Or would you accept LAN, or even games that just have bots?

Killzone 2 will include bots, however I don't think it allows for LAN. Also it does not have split screen.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about FPS not SHMUP.

The only thing I can think of is Warhawk, but that's just guessing. I don't have the game so I wouldn't know.

I think Warhawk is only splitscreen.

What about TimeShift or Haze? I only played the demo for those.. but I though they supported ss.

Calling All Cars! has 4 player ss, but it's not really a shooter.

UT3 has bots but not sure about SplitScreen.

Warhawk you can have up to 4 people on one console but there are no bots. Whoever said R2 is wrong b/c you can only do 2 people playing coop on 1 system.

Haze had splitscreen but I dont think it had bots. Basically UT3 may be your only hope.

[quote name='DeannaF7']Does a shooting PS3 game where you can play 4 players w/ bots offline exist?
Every game I've looked at is 2 offline and 4 online which is pretty stupid.[/quote]

don't know if its really stupid...but i guess its just rare these days that four people will get together and play on one tv

This is what I loved about Red Faction 1 & 2. No games include split-screen offline multiplayer with bots these days :(

[quote name='riddler']don't know if its really stupid...but i guess its just rare these days that four people will get together and play on one tv[/QUOTE]

But it's not rare for 2 people to get together, is it?

It's a shame there isn't a 2 player/split screen option for most, if not all FPS's. There are times when it's nice to just play 2 players without having to go online. For casual gamers like me and my 8 year old son, it would be nice not to have to deal with the snipers, squatters, and assholes that pervade the online experience. It would be nice if the 2 players could play co-op against bots also. With all the so-called power in this generation of hardware, you'd think that would be easy to implement.

Star Wars Batllefront was the only 2 player/split-screen/ Offline game I can think of last generation. We need more of these on the PS3, IMO. I got Warhawk thinking the splitscreen was the same as Battlefront, but there are no bots, and not much fun for 2 players offline.

bread's done
Back