Any B2G1 sales in the next 2-3 weeks...?

Gamestop just had a B2G1F LAST WEEKEND and if you have converted over your EDGE card to PowerUp within the last couple of months you have a B2G1F coupon on their website(www.poweruprewards.com) waiting for you to use that expires at the end of December.

They are looking for new games, though :D Not Gamestop used. I know Toys R Us had one a month or two ago, i'm sure another will pop up around the holiday.

I don't really shop at Gamestop anymore because of all the trash the take in for trades. It's like rarely to get a "like new" game anymore. It's either scratched up, missing instructions, or has a generic case.I prefer to buy brand new only, no offense to the CAG's who buy used. Amazon is my main source for games especially with all promotional credit offerings and the deals they had Black Friday weekend.

If you have multiple Gamestop stores by you, you just need to figure out which one takes in the best condition stuff. Although it does also depend on which console(s) you're buying games for, as the prior gen ones(GC/PS2/Xbox) probably are owned more by kids and as such many kids don't take care of their stuff.

But for current gen it shouldn't be too hard to find like new condition stuff. But you do have to scour numerous stores to find these better condition ones.

You also may want to consider Toys R' Us as they now have a used game section/bin in many stores due to their in-store trade program.

But I was like you for so long only buying new games and the great clearance prices at Kmart and Sears helped me acquire a huge backlog and collection last gen. But clearance has ground to a halt there almost entirely now.:bomb:

You might also want to try Target, as they do clearance some stuff pretty low sometimes.

It's just a hassle and waste of gas to goto every Gamestop in the Northern Illinois region just to find 3 games in like-new but used condition. Yes, theres like about a dozen of them in a 10 mile radius, but I'm not about being used anymore. When Gamestop had those 30% off coupons in the weekly email, then stack up with the Edge card then it makes it more worthwhile...better than the Buy 2, Get 1 sometimes.

I've always been checking out the clearance bins at Toys R Us, Kmart, Sears, and Target...sometimes I find good stuff, sometimes it's just shovelware no one wants. Lately I've been shopping on Amazon.com because they've been rocking with video game deals that are almost unbeatable. You're saving below MSRP most of the time, no sales tax, and being a Prime member I get free release date delivery or two day shipping.

bread's done
Back