Any better deals than the Killzone 3 bundle on the horizon?

WatchdogXC

CAGiversary!
Well, my 60GB died over the weekend and I need a replacement slim. I'm fine holding out for a bit as I'm kind of busy at the moment anyways but would like to get a decent deal if I can. I'd have loved to have gotten the $50 gift card last week. The Killzone 3 bundle seems pretty good but honestly I don't really have any interest in the game having never played the first 2. I played the demo of the 2nd one and multiplayer demo of 3 and it was ok, but not something I really want to play anytime soon.

Anyone know of another gift card deal coming soon or perhaps even a rumored price drop?

Kmart is supposed to be having a deal on PS3 consoles again the next week or two. I beleive he said something about the 27th of March. I am waiting to see what that deal is and hoping for other retailers to match and or beat it as well.

I ended up going for the 320 GB Move Bundle for $350 on Amazon. I wasn't all that interested in Move and such but figured its the best deal and if a game comes out that I'm interested in that is a must have move game, I'll be set. Figured it was worth the extra $50 to get the eye, move, Sports Champions, and a 320 GB hard drive. I had a 320 in my old one, now I'll just use it as an external. I look forward to being able to play again on Thursday.

I ordered a flux pen too so it would be great if I could get the old Phat working to transfer my game saves.

bread's done
Back