Any CAG Skaters?

Mr. Anderson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I'm pretty sure Pimp Daddy Smurf was a skater, but I haven't seen much that would indicate that anybody here skates. If you skate, speak up!

Used to blade and grind on rails but I'm too much of an old fart that I'd look silly doin' it now... but I still blade for when a girl wants me to go blading with her in the park or near the beach (such that Chicago's measly beach that it is...)

I don't skate myself (haven't in many many many years) but love to watch it on tv, and in person when the chance comes my way. Now with the Mat Hoffman show here in Orlando for the next month at Islands of Adventure theme park, I'll be able to go over a few times, and catch my fav skater Chris Gentry, and the other skaters, and bmx riders, before the shows end in early August.

i wanted 2 get into skating..but thanks 2 an overprotective mom who wudnt let me leave the house wearing the full gear (arm-pads, kneepads, PALM-PADS, and uber huge helmet)...some girl laughed her ass off at me seeing me in this gear, thats when i quit :p!

I used to skate a lot but somehow I just got out of it. I still like to go out now and then, gotta love harassing rent 'a cops :)

[quote name='zewone']Use to, but just grew out of it. Still love the culture of skating though.[/QUOTE]
Same here..........Work takes up too much time and energy

I like skateboarding but dont do it often coz I dont like wearing shoes

and the bad thing is I suck and should really skate more

but it's jus too hard to do ollies in freakin flip flops

Stopped skating right around the time that the wheels got smaller and the boards got more symetrical (late 80s), b/c I don't like looking cool.
I must admit that I was never very good, but loved Thrasher and Transworld. Skate on...

bread's done
Back