Any CAGs going to MGC?

jh6269

CAGiversary!
Hey All, just checking if any CAGs are going to MGC. I listen to the PSNation podcast, and they go to an annual event in Milwaukee, WI.

I'm planning on going, so I just wanted to see if anyone else on CAG is planning on going.

Here is the website:

http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

The PSNation crew are primarily on VGEvo.com for their forums. I just joined, so I know nobody there. If you're planning on going, send me a PM or something. There's supposed to be a party on Saturday after it's over in the VGEvo room.

I'll be going to MGC also. The show has really grown over the years and there are a lot of arcades and pinball machines to play, as well as a pretty decent vendor room that carry imports and older gen games.

I think they are having more contests this year and there will be more guest speakers and items on display.

Yeah, I can't wait to play some of those pinball games. This will be my 1st time going, so I hope it's as fun as I've heard.

Yeah, it's pretty fun. Definitely worth going to if you are in the area. Most of the pinball and arcade machines are free play. However, I'm not sure if all the vendors take debit/credit card, but there is an ATM in the hotel.

bread's done
Back