Any CAGs play half-life 2 deathmatch?

mentos888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
My screen name is CAG_Gamer_Woot

I like playing team deathmatch. i just started playing half-life 2 deathmatch recently and was wondering if any cags are playing, too?

You see, i just got broadband. yep, lol!

i use to but ever since they release the patch with the HDR update, i get crash to desktop every few minutes :(

Sucks having a system that can play the game but can't enjoy it due to crashes to desktop...other games is ok (episode 1 was ok, but took 3 weeks to beat it because of the CTD/reboots kept pissing me off)

[quote name='ITDEFX']i use to but ever since they release the patch with the HDR update, i get crash to desktop every few minutes :(

Sucks having a system that can play the game but can't enjoy it due to crashes to desktop...other games is ok (episode 1 was ok, but took 3 weeks to beat it because of the CTD/reboots kept pissing me off)[/quote]

A lot of people were having a crashing problem. All you have to do its update your drivers.

[quote name='d00k']A lot of people were having a crashing problem. All you have to do its update your drivers.[/QUOTE]

lol it feels like technical support when you call them..*sigh* yes all my drivers are always up to date.... I know prior to Episode 1, I was using my SB Live 5.1 card while playing Half Life 2, then i pulled it out and used the onboard audio.. In preperation of Episode one, i though I needed HL2 installed (this was before they made it stand alone) and played a bit of MP after I updated it with HDR and the other patches...thats when the crashes started..... Even finally upgraded my sound card to the Xfi Music card and still had that crash problem... Yea I cleaned out the old drivers but still....guess HDR doesn't like Nvidia cards :(

bread's done
Back