Any CAGs play (or want to play) Quake 4 on a regular basis?

V

Virtua

I put this in tonight and forgot how much fun it was online, but NOBODY plays it. Any CAGs have any interest in playing Q4?

Blah blah hate PC gaming costs too much sorry if you like it.

Send me a friend request if anyone wants to play.

[quote name='jer7583']I played a few matches tonight and it was a ton of fun. I loved Q3A but I only can play Q4 on 360 because I don't have a "gaming PC" because I'm not "rich" and I don't "live with my parents" so I have real things to spend my money on.

Send me a friend request if anyone wants to play.[/QUOTE]

you don't need to be "rich" or "live with your parents" to afford a good gaming pc.
Quit spending money on "weed", and save for a good $150 850xt or something better.

I just recently picked the game up and beat the single player. If you don't mind a noob, I'd love to play. My XBL ID: WOXL. I'll add you later tonight after work.

-Bob

[quote name='jer7583']I played a few matches tonight and it was a ton of fun. I loved Q3A but I only can play Q4 on 360 because I don't have a "gaming PC" because I'm not "rich" and I don't "live with my parents" so I have real things to spend my money on.

Send me a friend request if anyone wants to play.[/QUOTE]

Wow, this is the most ignorant stupid comment I've ever read on CAG.

Not to mention way out of left field. Where did this even come from? You've got a shitload of 360 and XBLA titles, so I wonder what these real things you have to spend your money on are. Hell, you've probably spent more on 360 shit than you would have on a new PC.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow, this is the most ignorant stupid comment I've ever read on CAG.

Not to mention way out of left field. Where did this even come from? You've got a shitload of 360 and XBLA titles, so I wonder what these real things you have to spend your money on are. Hell, you've probably spent more on 360 shit than you would have on a new PC.[/quote]

Hah, I know I've sure as hell bought more stuff for my 360 than a computer upgrade would have cost me in the last 6-7 months I've owned it. My comp could really use some lovin' at this point too. ;)

Yeah, there are achievements, but they're pretty ambitious, stupid stuff like play 1000 matches and such. Suppose they're doable, but just barely.

Sorry for the Anti PC gaming comment.. I just don't understand PC gaming.

And no, I don't spend money on weed, I'm not a complete moron.

Ill add this to the index list as the Quake IV thread, so please feel free to add your impressions and discuss the game!

With that let me add, how did you guys like the campaign? How long did it take too beat?

I have supported this game from the start .

People really shit on this game back at launch .
They should have focused their negativity on PDZ if you ask me .

I haven't played it in a while , it seems everyone has a Halo mentality when it comes to FPS's nowadays . I like games with healthpacks myself .

No respect for the old-school , fast shooters .

I'm up for playing when/if I see you guys on .

I ran through the SP of this game and thought it was pretty good. I'd be up for a game, whenever I can squeeze out some time to play on XBL.

I still have it and would be interested in playing some DM and TDM. I played a little bit of it during launch with some friends and it was really fun. I really enjoyed the single player campaign too.

Send a friend request with Quake 4. Thanks.

I really liked the single player. Not revolutionary, but interesting environments, I did like the twist during the middle, even if it did ZERO to change the gameplay. For a Quake game, it was pretty good. (just play the included Quake 2 disc to see how simple the last single player version of this series was) Multiplayer is so much better though. Running around at top speed, blasting people with the railgun, hearing "QUAD DAMAGE" is great nostalgia. Hunting for armor and health packs is such a foreign concept now too. Crazy.

I could probably be on for a while tonight, i'll give everyone here a friend request.

I'd be up for scheduling a Quake Night. Monday and Wednesday nights are best for me.

I'm up for some Quake 4. Anyone who is interested add me, my gamertag is Drico420

I like to play Quake 4 and Doom alot on Live, given that it's with cool people. Problem is, it's hard enough to find a match, let alone with a cool group instead of a bunch of assclowns.

bread's done
Back