Any CCs in Indiana doing the $8.96 sale?

[quote name='eldad9']Why wouldn't it? It's safe to assume the prices are nationwide.[/quote]

Well, I mean, are they honoring it right now? The sale doesn't technically start untill the July 4th weekend, and I was wondering if the one in muncie was honoring the prices right now

All stores should do it and honor prcies at the same time, but keep two things in mind, first it's not a sale so much as it a clearance sale, meaning we won't get restocked and most likely if the store doesn't have the title to begin with it's not going to come in anytime soon. Second, not everything on the list rings up at $8.96 just yet (most do though I think), the actual clearance doesn't really start until July 2nd IIRC. So before you drive around the state looking for Meteos, I'd grab a phone and give'em a call first to make they have it. When I go to work today I'll see if we have Meteos and if it's ringing up $8.96, if so I'll pick you up a copy.

The Greenwood store has all the games out at the 8.96 price. They are still in the racks normally and still have the old prices on the stickers, but they ring up at 8.96. Lots of the GBA and DS games, not so many of the PS2 (didn't check XBox, GC, or PSP).

[quote name='strummerbs']The Greenwood store has all the games out at the 8.96 price. They are still in the racks normally and still have the old prices on the stickers, but they ring up at 8.96. Lots of the GBA and DS games, not so many of the PS2 (didn't check XBox, GC, or PSP).[/QUOTE]

Are you the guy that bought all our Advance Wars today? :lol: Anyhow if your still interested OP I got a copy of Meteos for ya, PM if you couldn't find it and are still interested, otherwise I'lld keep it to play on my new Lite.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Are you the guy that bought all our Advance Wars today? :lol: Anyhow if your still interested OP I got a copy of Meteos for ya, PM if you couldn't find it and are still interested, otherwise I'lld keep it to play on my new Lite.[/QUOTE]

Someone bought all of them? I already have a copy, so I left them, there were at least 5 of them when I left. Damn hoarders.

[quote name='slidecage']unless they put them back out today. the Fort wayne store pulled everything yesterday. Some stores are pulling all the games[/QUOTE]That's good to know. I might have a fighting chance at actually getting something this time around. :lol:

[quote name='slidecage']unless they put them back out today. the Fort wayne store pulled everything yesterday. Some stores are pulling all the games[/QUOTE]Yeah, I noticed that myself too. Our CC sucks IMO.

I got Dig Dug for DS for $9 at the schererville store and wandered over to the merrillville and cal city stores but there wasn't too much to pick from ds wise. The cal city store seemed to have the best selection when it came to ps2 tho but I wasn't too interested in ps2 games. All in all I ended up with 2 games for less than $20 so I can't complain, they just weren't what I was looking for.

The Evansville store had everything on clearanace early (stuff was $8.96 but marked at full price) I bought all I wanted last wednesday, when I checked yesterday they still had some PS2 games (Hulk, Indigo, ect) did not check the GB games though.

sucks is i got to go to the lake sunday and wont be back to around 5pm. By that time everything good will be gone. THen again I got mostly everything i want

besides the

Zelda double pack and the Harvest moon.

maybe i get lucky and they have them if not well i can do without

From the FW CC, I got We Love Catamari and Indigo Prophecy on the 22nd. They were in the computer and the associate was nice enough to go get them for me. Those were really the only things I was wanting anyways. Do you guys know what was in that Halo triple pack?

bread's done
Back