Any chance at all for Parker Lewis Can't Lose DVD deals?

RaidenMGS3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
For those who aren't aware, the first season of Parker Lewis Can't Lose comes out on DVD June 30th. It's one of the most underrated comedies of the past couple decades, which is sad because it's knowing writing was so far ahead of its time. I see Amazon.com is selling it for 39.99, which I will definitely pay but I was wondering if anyone has heard of anything better.

Thanks in advance!

The cheapest place right now is DeepDiscount, everywhere else is around $40. Wait for the DD sale and you'll only be paying $25 after 20% off, lower if it's 25%.

well im gonna buy it but it will most likely end up like weird science. You get one release and nothing else. I wish they would just do the whole thing at once.

I don't know how much of a deal it is but my local Best Buy (Springfield, IL) already had the 1st season on the shelf. It was 39.99 but if amazon isn't releasing it till the 30th it might be of interest to some

[quote name='capybara554321']well im gonna buy it but it will most likely end up like weird science. You get one release and nothing else. I wish they would just do the whole thing at once.[/QUOTE]
Apparently the release of shows on DVD is based on demand. Same thing happened to King of the Hill and it looks like Adam-12 may not have any more releases beyond Season 3 (the show has seven seasons.)

Well, it makes sense. The studio certainly isn't going to release it unless they can make money (and who can blame them).

i have never forgotten parker lewis. usa, the network, wayyyyyyy back in the day did a complete series final run after showing the series in reruns for a few years, anyway i recorded the entire thing on vhs tapes and have been looking for the for years. i have alot of junk. i can not wait for this show on dvd.

this was another show canceled to early.

I thought about this show out of the blue about 2 or 3 years ago and downloaded the first couple seasons. Holy crap did some fond memories get crushed. That show was not nearly as good as I had remembered.

[quote name='batman1939']I would remember this show everytime I would watch ER and see Kubeyak (doubt I spelled that right.)[/QUOTE]

same here. Eat now??

[quote name='dv8mad']I thought about this show out of the blue about 2 or 3 years ago and downloaded the first couple seasons. Holy crap did some fond memories get crushed. That show was not nearly as good as I had remembered.[/QUOTE]

Ditto...I was the same with Knight Rider....I remembered it being a really good show and when I got a super good deal on season 1, I somehow became aware of all the BS that I didnt see when I was younger. I swear I never noticed the guy that was driving KITT was hiding inside the f'n seat itself......

bread's done
Back