any chance for an uncharted 3 pack in the future?

I got the dualpack thrown in with the Uncharted 3 $299 bundle @BB with a $50 gift card... and I must admit each game in the series improves upon the previous installment by leaps. Only 1/2way through 3 but I don't advise anyone to skip these games. Especially with new hardware looming. The timing is right go ahead and knock em out. We won't get a Drake 4 this gen.

[quote name='vrblknch']I got the dualpack thrown in with the Uncharted 3 $299 bundle @BB with a $50 gift card... and I must admit each game in the series improves upon the previous installment by leaps. Only 1/2way through 3 but I don't advise anyone to skip these games. Especially with new hardware looming. The timing is right go ahead and knock em out. We won't get a Drake 4 this gen.[/QUOTE]

I agree wholeheartedly but mentioning an expired deal and talking about how great the games are isn't really helping to answer their question lol

Anythings possible I suppose but I wouldn't really expect an Uncharted Trilogy in the immediate future. The double pack has gone on sale before and I wouldn't be surprised if it went on sale again, since you're not planning to play until summer I would hold off and see what shows up.

If you need a good deal on a sealed copy of Uncharted 3 let me know, as I have a couple laying around I need to get rid of. :)

I doubt they will have a triple pack soon (or ever). Since, they already have a dualpack and naughty dog (developer) is working on the last of us..its more likely that Uncharted 4 will be a release day title for the next generation of consoles.

However, they will probably release a GOTY version of U3 or something of that sort just like they did with uncharted 2.

bread's done
Back