Any chance of a MS gift for Xmas/holidays?

They got a service pack for your scsi port.

Seriously though, I think their "present" is the group of 5 games that are half price right now (zuma, bankshot billiards 2, and some other games I dont remember).

[quote name='Maklershed']They got a service pack for your scsi port.

Seriously though, I think their "present" is the group of 5 games that are half price right now (zuma, bankshot billiards 2, and some other games I dont remember).[/quote]
No that's not a present, thats just part of their XBLA Hits line.

I was expecting free gamerpics/theme or a free movie rental from XBLVM but oh well.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']why dont YOU give microsoft a christmas present[/quote]
I did, being a loyal customer through dead 360s.
MS thanks YOU for for being a tool.

[quote name='Maklershed']Did they give away Halloween gp or themes? I dont remember.[/quote]

Yeah, they did but they were kinda hidden. You could only get them by refreshing the markeplace pages until you got the Halloween theme and Halloween pics options under the marketing windows.

[quote name='slickkill77']They did last year I think[/quote]
The only thing I remember getting last year was free Oblivion content.

They did give something. There was an email that was sent out that linked to a lame "game" that got you some wallpaper or something in the end. The game was something like getting a plastic army man to land on a target.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']They did give something. There was an email that was sent out that linked to a lame "game" that got you some wallpaper or something in the end. The game was something like getting a plastic army man to land on a target.[/quote]
I remember that now, I wish that wasn't the gift though.

They gave us a gift! A happy holidays video message from Major Dickhead and a bunch of people you've never heard of from Microsoft!

GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!

Yep M$ gave us a gift down twice in the four days I have had to play. I have not had a day off in a month and when I the service is obviously overloaded.:bomb:

[quote name='terribledeli']The first year out was the free Christmas Kameo theme, which has never made a reappearance.[/QUOTE]

I'm using that one right now. :)

I got 2 free games with my xbox 360 when I bought one before Christmas, even though they aren't my personal prefferance, i'm sure there's kids out there that enjoy them.

bread's done
Back