Any cheap deals for GTA San Andreas on Xbox?

xboxowns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Since they're pulling these off the shelves everywhere it might be hard to find these at all. Does Gamerush/BB still have it? I'm looking for B&M deals only BTW.

I have been to Walmart, TRU, Best Buy and Circuit City this morning. Not a copy to be found.
I already have the PS2 version.

Most stores did pull their copies, but I know if you ask at an EB, they'll still sell you one from the back.

I wonder if it comes with a brown bag.

Nearly all B&M retailers have pulled copies from shelves and most online retailers have as well. Finding a copy cheaper than $35 is going to be pretty hard...

[quote name='Vinny']Nearly all B&M retailers have pulled copies from shelves and most online retailers have as well. Finding a copy cheaper than $35 is going to be pretty hard...[/QUOTE]

No doubt.

Compusa had the Xbox version at launch advertised for $30 (I got BB to price match)

I got the PS2 version at launch for $16.88 (illicit Zelda raincheck) but traded it for Oddworld Stranger's Wrath (when Stranger launched) to a CAGer because I thought it would be tough to get much value out of it after the Xbox one came out . . . DOH! (if only I had kept it)

Sorry for being a dick . . . but why did you wait :) now it will be tough to get until its rerelease. You might scoop up a used one at Blockbuster.

bread's done
Back