Any clue on value of 190+ Unique EGM Mags?

Hardware

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been collecting EGM since April 1992. Since that time I believe I missed less than 15 issues. Finally decided they are taking up too much room. I have no clue what to do with them, but I know shipping costs would be insane. Any ideas? I would say that 95% of these are at least 8/10. Including a poor quality picture. About 30 or so not in the picture.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8954822/egm.JPG

Hold onto them for another ten years and you might get $20 + shipping per bundle of twenty from some insano collector. If it's anything like Gamefan magazine on ebay right now, there's a mix of $15 buy it nows (crazy) and .99 listings with no bids.

I'd advise seeing how many you can fit in a flat rate box, or better yet get your own brown unmarked boxes and calculate the media mail rate to California.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Hold onto them for another ten years and you might get $20 + shipping per bundle of twenty from some insano collector. If it's anything like Gamefan magazine on ebay right now, there's a mix of $15 buy it nows (crazy) and .99 listings with no bids.

I'd advise seeing how many you can fit in a flat rate box, or better yet get your own brown unmarked boxes and calculate the media mail rate to California.[/QUOTE]

You can't use media mail with magazine

[quote name='62t']You can't use media mail with magazine[/QUOTE]

I dunno, people still use it with books and comic books--though I know it is part of the post office's master plan to limit its use further and further.

That said, the garbage pail is always an option, that way both the post office and ebay get zero revenue from the deal.

I sold some of my Gamefan mags last year for a decent price. Sold one year of them for $30 and then a mix of about 20 of them for $60 plus shipping. I think those will be worth more than the EGMs though....but they aren't worthless

Might be slightly comparable, but a few months ago I sold about 100 copies of Nintendo Power for $140 after 2 months of them sitting on Ebay... The best way I found to ship them was the flat rate boxes USPS has.

bread's done
Back