Any current deal on 4GB Pro Duo MS?

well. in a typical B&M the best you can get is 4GB for $60 every 3-4 weeks or so.

$50 if youre willing to go to a Fry's or any electronic outlet store. i hear Circuit City had one for $50 a month back also.

Best place to look to memory cards is online like a buy.com, etc. OR if youre auction savvy, try eBay. Usually around $40, $45 wBiN.

A warning dont buy any from an Hong Kong dealer, did that with an SD card and it was incompataible with my phone AND computer.

I just bought my 3rd one and this one came from Buy.com. I trust these guys very much and it came out to be $60 after google checkout.

[quote name='souNReAL']well. in a typical B&M the best you can get is 4GB for $60 every 3-4 weeks or so.

$50 if youre willing to go to a Fry's or any electronic outlet store. i hear Circuit City had one for $50 a month back also.

Best place to look to memory cards is online like a buy.com, etc. OR if youre auction savvy, try eBay. Usually around $40, $45 wBiN.

A warning dont buy any from an Hong Kong dealer, did that with an SD card and it was incompataible with my phone AND computer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='drsuper23']I just bought my 3rd one and this one came from Buy.com. I trust these guys very much and it came out to be $60 after google checkout.[/QUOTE]

i hear ya. even tho the prices are cheap on eBay id use that as a last resort, since yea, the last card i got didnt work, but the other cards i got on ebay worked fine (they were brand name like Sandisk, etc)

I always wanted to try the ebay ones but I'm to scared that I'm going to get a dud and therefore always use Amazon, Newegg or Buy.com just in case I can always return them and not lose any money.

[quote name='souNReAL']i hear ya. even tho the prices are cheap on eBay id use that as a last resort, since yea, the last card i got didnt work, but the other cards i got on ebay worked fine (they were brand name like Sandisk, etc)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='drsuper23']I always wanted to try the ebay ones but I'm to scared that I'm going to get a dud and therefore always use Amazon, Newegg or Buy.com just in case I can always return them and not lose any money.[/QUOTE]

i hear ya. the 2 Pro Duos i own now both came from Office Max. Both Lexar's 1GB for $20 and 2GB for $30, good for those as well.

[quote name='rhg84']have you found any deals? I'm looking to upgrade my digital camera from a 2gb[/QUOTE]

Best ones ive seen for pro duos this week was 1GB Sandish for $20 at office max, and 2GB sony for $34.99 @ BestBuy. I think 2GB Sandisk is on sale for $30 at Circuit City as well.

Give it another week or 2 for 4GB B&M. or shop online.

bread's done
Back