Any current overnight shipping coupons for Halo: Reach?

Fjordson

CAGiversary!
I've got a nice chunk of GameStop credit, and am planning on using it all on Halo: Reach. Unfortunately, the fanboy in me is compelled to order the Legendary Edition (yeah, I know), but I'm trying to hold off on pulling the trigger until I can take advantage of a free overnight shipping coupon. GameStop seems to almost always have these up, but I don't know of one currently for Reach. Anyone know of any active?

[quote name='Fjordson']I've got a nice chunk of GameStop credit, and am planning on using it all on Halo: Reach. Unfortunately, the fanboy in me is compelled to order the Legendary Edition (yeah, I know), but I'm trying to hold off on pulling the trigger until I can take advantage of a free overnight shipping coupon. GameStop seems to almost always have these up, but I don't know of one currently for Reach. Anyone know of any active?[/QUOTE]
Not for Legendary. This week's Gamestop newsletter has a code for free overnight for the standard/limited editions, though - it's either SHIP83 or FREESHIP83.

With the bulk of the packaging and the statue itself being 10lbs, plus the additional $5 handling fee, I highly doubt they're going to offer free overnight shipping at any point for this.

Like Whip said, I doubt you'll see free overnight on that legendary edition. But I recently posted the code he mentioned in the gamestop promo code thread, its FREESHIP83.

Not trying to cause a problem, but why don't you just go and pick it up from the store instead of having them ship it to you?

bread's done
Back