any deal on PSP Go yet?

There have already been a good number of deals on the Go, and it hasn't been out long. For example, Dell ran a deal where you could stack 15% off with 15% back from bing.com, making the system around $180. Honestly, the "deals" will keep getting better as the system seems to be selling poorly. Its a great little system, just $100 over what it should be. Wait a few months and the price should at least hit $200 MSRP.

I know this is off topic (somewhat), but are the digital version of the games any cheaper then their retail counterparts (if they have retail versions... for the 3000...)?

[quote name='Kaltic']I know this is off topic (somewhat), but are the digital version of the games any cheaper then their retail counterparts (if they have retail versions... for the 3000...)?[/QUOTE]

No, or at least not in most cases anyway. That's part of the reason why I ended up getting a 3000. Then there's the larger catalog of games on UMD, as it's highly unlikely that the entire PSP catalog will end up going on the PSN, at least in the foreseeable future. Further, the Go's battery is not easily replaced.

If the Go had launched at $150, it would be a good buy. IMO, $200 is really borderline, and $250 is completely not worth it.

bread's done
Back