Any deals for Dawn of the Dead DVD?

i cant wait for this dvd, I think I am going to get it at bestbuy because of the bonus disc.

[quote name='Specter']I am 17, am I allowed to buy the Unrated version?[/quote]
If you find a cashier that doesn't care, then yes, you are.

Yep, BB is your best bet for this....especially with the bonus disc. You can also use I believe, THREE McD's Best Buy bucks, as they have put a limit on them this year for CD's and DVD's.

[quote name='doubledown']Yep, BB is your best bet for this....especially with the bonus disc. You can also use I believe, THREE McD's Best Buy bucks, as they have put a limit on them this year for CD's and DVD's.[/quote]

That limit is in store, but not online, I was able to use all I had, 4 McBB bucks, on my onlne order of the DotD:WUDC.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='doubledown']Yep, BB is your best bet for this....especially with the bonus disc. You can also use I believe, THREE McD's Best Buy bucks, as they have put a limit on them this year for CD's and DVD's.[/quote]

That limit is in store, but not online, I was able to use all I had, 4 McBB bucks, on my onlne order of the DotD:WUDC.[/quote]

Thanks for the info, although it would take the extra TWO I have to cover shipping...but it is good to know. I think I have 5 McD bucks total.

[quote name='doubledown'][quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='doubledown']Yep, BB is your best bet for this....especially with the bonus disc. You can also use I believe, THREE McD's Best Buy bucks, as they have put a limit on them this year for CD's and DVD's.[/quote]

That limit is in store, but not online, I was able to use all I had, 4 McBB bucks, on my onlne order of the DotD:WUDC.[/quote]

Thanks for the info, although it would take the extra TWO I have to cover shipping...but it is good to know. I think I have 5 McD bucks total.[/quote]

Wait till after Tuesday, put in an order using the BB bucks, then select in-store pick-up, TADA!

I don't have a BB near me so I can't take advantage of that

[quote name='Specter']I am 17, am I allowed to buy the Unrated version?[/quote]

Actually, seeing as it's unrated, and not rated r, it should have no age restriction (less there's something on the case that says otherwise).

Picked it up today at Best Buy for $13.77 after $3 McD's coupons.

Be SURE to look for the one that says EXCLUSIVE DISC enclosed, as the disc is inside the case.

[quote name='Xevious']Just what exactly is on this exclusive disc from Best buy anyways? Can anyone tell me?[/quote]

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat43000050002&type=category

Order the terrifying Dawn of the Dead (Unrated Director's Cut) on DVD and get a killer bonus disc containing:

"Mockumentary: Undead and Loving It!" A perspective on working with zombies on the set from director Zack Snyder, cast and crew
"Drawing the Dead: Storyboard Comparisons"

[quote name='doubledown']Picked it up today at Best Buy for $13.77 after $3 McD's coupons.

Be SURE to look for the one that says EXCLUSIVE DISC enclosed, as the disc is inside the case.[/quote]

Did you try to use all 5 of you BB bucks, and the cashier actually say it's a limit of 3, or did you play nice and only try to use 3 up front?

I used the 4 I had when I bought 2 games last week and kind of doubt I can stomach another trip back to McDonalds to get anymore anyway :) The cashier did make a point to take $2 off each game (instead of $4 off one game) which actually took longer for him to put into the register, so maybe they are enforcing this?

Well, the one guy was going to take all 5 off, but he had NO clue what he was doing...so he called the young girl over, and she was like...you can only use 3 on CD or DVD...which I knew. So I still have two left.

I will use them probably next week on the new Dazed & Confused DVD coming out.

It did take a long ass time for him to ring it all up though...had to feed a seperate sheet through...blah blah blah. Glad the bar codes on the coupons made it easy :roll:

:)

My guy just did the manual take $ off thing with the register and put in $2 for each game. It did take longer than most coupons to handle, as he spent a bit of time at first trying to get the register to automatically take $1 off for each coupon. Kind of surprised they don't have that process streamlined. I guess the vast majority of people never use those BB bucks, so maybe having someone actually use them is a rarity?

bread's done
Back