Any deals for dreamcasts new or used?

chodax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I checked craigslists and there isnt really anything. Is my best bet just going to ebay? Also, what is a good price for 1 console and 2 controllers and all hook ups?

I went to a fleamarket and paid $20 for a working system w/ all cables in addition to:

4 controls
5 games
2 memory cards &
1 rumble pack

That was a pretty good deal...

However,myself having gone through ebay in search for a DC, can tell you to expect to pay at least 20 for the console w/cables alone...

It may have gone down but thats what i was bidding and i didn't win a thing, so you may even end up paying more.

I'd suggest checking back on craigslist and hitting up those garage sales..

Good Luck

but high 20's low 30's is a good price. I-LOVE-THIS-SYSTEM! Anyone catch the reference here?

well ill check out cragilist every once in a while and will try to yarsail, its not like im in a rush to get one

I got mine for $15 off of a forum I usually go to, but it's a local one.

Anyways, the dreamcast has to be manufactured before a certain date if you want it to be able to play copied games. I'm not sure what the specific date was though, but if you check gamefaqs I'm sure someone could help you with the date issue.

[quote name='bomber991']I got mine for $15 off of a forum I usually go to, but it's a local one.

Anyways, the dreamcast has to be manufactured before a certain date if you want it to be able to play copied games. I'm not sure what the specific date was though, but if you check gamefaqs I'm sure someone could help you with the date issue.[/quote]

lol what makes you think im a pirate? :p

[quote name='chodax']lol what makes you think im a pirate? :p[/quote]
lol, I'm just saying if you wanted to play those homebrew games.

[quote name='bomber991']lol, I'm just saying if you wanted to play those homebrew games.[/quote]

Since the games are no longer being made/published, and you would be hard-pressed to find any new copies of anything at retail, I have a tough time calling copied DC games "pirated". Since there is no way a developer/publisher will ever see a dime from any old Dreamcast games being sold today, what's the big deal?

bread's done
Back