Any deals for Wii U controllers online?

fido_sido

CAGiversary!
As the topic title says, I'm looking to purchase wii U controllers to play multiplayer mk8 with my friends at a reasonable price. Any help will be appreciated.

I'm actually looking for the same thing but for Smash Bros with friends.

Might end up using GameStop points to get $10 off a pro controller and pick that up for $40.

I'm going to look on Amazon or eBay, but I will settle for the off brand ones.

Over the weekend I saw a set of red wired Wii-U Pro controllers for 15 bucks with free shipping.

Just picked up the pro controller.

Whole the button layout isn't the same as the GameCube, the build of the controller is absolute quality.

Although the pro commander looked like my favorite of the 3rd party devices available, I couldn't get the thought out of my head that 3rd party devices feel fake and cheap.

Also, I was concerned with whether the device would last long or get issues like stopping charge.

So if you have the $, I'd go Nintendo. I ended up using my power up rewards $5, $10, and $15 off GameStop item coupon in a stifle transaction. It says on the coupon itself that coupons of the same denomination may not be used but coupons of different amounts are valid.

Hope that helps.

Nice, I am looking at a set from eBay (black ones) that are wireless. 32 bucks for 2.

I'm waiting on a reply from the seller as to whether or not they work with Wii and Wii-U games. Not bad for the price, if they last, but I'm going to grab 4 since aside from my wife and I it will be 3 kids playing the Wii-U and I don't see then worrying too much about the condition of the controllers. Just hope they last a couple months.

I still need another Wii-mote and nun - chuck but I'm going to get a Nintendo refurbished set for 25. I also need a few charge packs to finish out my set up.

I did notice in the Target ad for this week that they had controller for 39.99 but I didn't know if they were Wii Pro or Wii-U Pro.

bread's done
Back