Any deals in NYC or Washington DC?

This area as far as I know kind of lacks area specific deals. We have the regular nation wide deals, but the only unique(ish) place I know of would be CD/Game Exchange. I find a lot of 1 dollar CDs there. The Tenleytown one has been picked clean of good CDs for a while though. Once in a while I will find a rareish DVD used there. I find some sought after DVDs at Disc-O-Rama in Rockville Pike more often though.

I saw a widescreen copy of Screamers there not too long ago, but it was kind of scratchy so I didn't get it despite wanting that in widescreen (as far as I know it's only made in fullscreen now).

Everyonce in a while I will find some old version of an out of print DVD at Circuit City in Rockville. Picked up a widescreen copy of Starman a week or so ago. That's another as far as I know only made in fullscreen now DVD.

If you're having trouble finding a Wii, you might have a relatively easy time getting on at the Nintendo World Store in Rockefeller Center, on 48th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. They claim to have new stock every day, and I recently saw some for sale at 5:45 p.m. on a weekday. The last time I'd checked, a few months earlier, they were selling out within a few hours of opening each morning.

visit videogamesnewyork down in 6th st. between 2nd and 3rd. used to be multimedia 101/st. marks games. you're in for a treat.

[quote name='phear3d']visit videogamesnewyork down in 6th st. between 2nd and 3rd. used to be multimedia 101/st. marks games. you're in for a treat.[/quote]

Imports are decently priced there, and they have an awesome selection. People are cool too

bread's done
Back