Any deals likely on Fallout 3 add-on pack?

Papageno

CAGiversary!
The first one, containing Operation Anchorage and The Pitt, is supposed to be in stores on the 26th, for $19.99. I'm looking for the PC one in particular, but just wondering, given that it's a GFW Live title, whether the retail pack is likely to have the customary 5 dollar off sale a week after release-- that seems to happen a lot.

[quote name='lakers2008']super 35 brand new plus 3.50 for shipping. pm me for details[/QUOTE]

Why don't you try reading the thread before posting?

OP, I'd suggest (If you can handle parting with it) selling FO3 now and buying the GotY later. All the DLC would be 50$, GotY being the same price for all the DLC (On PC)

Then again, I'm not sure how the DRM works with the PC version so you may be stuck with it. This would work for #2 though considering he has the console version.

I called repeatly Best Buy inquire about this... and they give NO damn information on this :bomb:

They just tell me, if it's NOT listed on the website, then it means they don't have it.

The Truth, or Idiots don't know what they are talking about!??

So, I am just go ahead and get it from Amazon.com!

[quote name='SuperJedi']I called repeatly Best Buy inquire about this... and they give NO damn information on this :bomb:

They just tell me, if it's NOT listed on the website, then it means they don't have it.

The Truth, or Idiots don't know what they are talking about!??

So, I am just go ahead and get it from Amazon.com![/QUOTE]

If it's not listed on their website then you obviously can't order it from them online. Now they may have it in store, and could always later get it on the website, but it looks like you'll need to get it from another source for now.

bread's done
Back