Any deals on 300 SE or Aqua Teen Colon?

ATHF:MFFTFD is probably going to be cheapest when the rental places start dropping off their copies for sale. Other than that, give it a few months, it doesn't seem to be selling too well. I'm expecting a price-break from most places within 6 months.

[quote name='Kerig']ATHF:MFFTFD is probably going to be cheapest when the rental places start dropping off their copies for sale. Other than that, give it a few months, it doesn't seem to be selling too well. I'm expecting a price-break from most places within 6 months.[/QUOTE]

I figured. I got tired of waiting (impatient I know) so I just ordered them both "brand new" on half.com

I expect it to be in the sub $10 bin by the end of the year. That movie was in theaters for only 1 week it seems!

300 SE edition was for 14.99 this week at hastings (Topeka) Picked up one haven't watched it. You may want to try also hollywood video I know they were having a HUGE dvd sale so they may have it if you want it used.

[quote name='wingnut']What's Aqua Teen Colon?[/quote]

http://imdb.com/title/tt0455326/

Movie that came out earlier this year and nearly went direct to video... it mustve been in theaters for 5 days because I was considering going to see it in the theater and it was already gone.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I thought the auqa teen movie was horrible. I actually fell asleep while watching it.[/quote]

Yeah, it wasn't too good. I love the show, but a whole movie....no...

That show was mean't to bee seen in 11 minute segments only.

[quote name='dopehat']300 SE edition was for 14.99 this week at hastings (Topeka) Picked up one haven't watched it. You may want to try also hollywood video I know they were having a HUGE dvd sale so they may have it if you want it used.[/QUOTE]

wish i had, or even heard of a hastings out in chicago. good find, ill check out hollywood video. im really lookin to pay under $17 at least.

i saw the movie opening night
i really enjoyed it the first time,
but i watched it again and just wasn't the same

kind of a seen it done it thing

bread's done
Back