Any deals on a Gamecube system??

yeahokthenfu

CAGiversary!
Im looking to buy a Gamecube, but dont wanna spend more than 60 for one shipped, anyboidy know of a site with this price or anyone willing to give theirs up for this price???

Dude, their cheap as hell. Whats $100 when the other 2 are over $150. Anyways, you can find a used one for maybe $80 on ebay, good luck on cheaper than that.

A couple weeks ago Target was giving a $20 gift certificate with purchase of $100 Gamecube.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://store.gameinformer.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B909064ER&affid=4700&aun=apr04

thats not a bad deal. 20 more than you were willing but SMS is included. Do not know about shipping though[/quote] That is a pretty good deal. :D It comes with a free T-shirt too.

[quote name='snakeeyez101']i have a cube bundle that im selling for 150$[/quote] :? What does it include?

I think EB has a refurbished GC for only $60, after a $30 voucher. But to get it I think you need to buy a $30 game or accessory.

i replied, but no need to post again cuz that reply applies to all of what youll been saying, im not like some people who want to get as many posts as possible

I saw a used one for $25 at a pawn shop a few months back... but it was probably priced so low for a reason.

I've seen a couple used ones around $60 in pawn shops.

You could get lucky at garage sales too. I've heard of people finding PS2s at garage sales for $40 and even $5. Same thing could happen with a GC. Of course, all of this is more luck than anything, but it's the best advice I can give you.

[quote name='Stargun007']I think EB has a refurbished GC for only $60, after a $30 voucher. But to get it I think you need to buy a $30 game or accessory.[/quote]
havent seen this deal, ill keep my eyes open for it

[quote name='DigitalSpace']I saw a used one for $25 at a pawn shop a few months back... but it was probably priced so low for a reason.

I've seen a couple used ones around $60 in pawn shops.

You could get lucky at garage sales too. I've heard of people finding PS2s at garage sales for $40 and even $5. Same thing could happen with a GC. Of course, all of this is more luck than anything, but it's the best advice I can give you.[/quote]
yeah never thought of a pawn shop, although i havent seen to many out here, thanks for the head up man

I think EB has a refurbished GC for only $60, after a $30 voucher. But to get it I think you need to buy a $30 game or accessory.

We sell them for 79.99 Refurb or Preplayed. The deal that you saw about the 30 dollar gift voucher is when you buy two preplayed games that are priced 29.99 or higher.

I'm not really posting because I have anything to say about this, but simplybecause I want as many posts as possible.

And now rather than use the edit button, I am going to correct my mistake from the last post with another post. It is simply because and not simplybecause.

[quote name='sj41']You'll never get one for $60.[/quote]
HMM, your wrong fool, got one at the Swap Meet this weekend for 60 with two controllers, a game, and a memory card, shag-fu u fool

bread's done
Back